Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EIN ever in NA?

Will this game ever see the "golden shores"?

To the caterpillar it is the end of the world, to the master, it is a butterfly.

Comments

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

I really hope it does because it looks very nice. It isn't overly anime like, it is almost how the newer Final Fantasy games have looked to me (which is awesome).

Fingers crossed because this looks like true innovation.

• ShimpoGenmuShimpoGenmu Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Sinaku

I really hope it does because it looks very nice. It isn't overly anime like, it is almost how the newer Final Fantasy games have looked to me (which is awesome).

Fingers crossed because this looks like true innovation.

looks more like "lost odyssey"

• GibocracyGibocracy Member UncommonPosts: 17
    i was thinking the same thing, had a Final Fantasy feel.
  • Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103
    This and Bless kinda look similar to me. I will have to agree with the FF feel...

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Epically Unnoticed

How fittingly ironic ...

LOL

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

Yeah the last bit of real info was G-Star 2011. It has been almost 3 and a half years since we've received any news of... well anything. Steparu commented that the official game site hosted by PCMANG went down this year. It has been replaced by some online golfing game.

Inuca Interactive still has their website up... but there hasn't been anything updated for almost 3 years.

https://sites.google.com/a/inuca.com/testing/home

My guess is that if they don't show up to G-Star this year then... maybe it means the game went poof?

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142

The publisher Neowiz has both bless and asker online in closed beta as well, so I suppose it makes sense that EIN online doesn't get much attention. With Neowiz and many other small MMO companies boycotting Gstar 2014 I don't expect it to be shown there. Cinderboy (mmoculture) reported that EIN online was at chinajoy 2013, but since then there has been no news on the game.

Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114

This domain name service due to unpaid fees inuca.com has been stopped due to unpaid charges..

Looks like that's gone.