Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for rpg is this it?

AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 872

Hi Guys/Gals

As the thread titles says I am looking for an rpg to play I recently finished Divinity Original Sin and though that was fun. So is Wasteland 2 fun I never played the first one or the first two fallouts but did enjoy the recent Shadowrun game that came out. Well hopefully some one can give me a good game even if it is not wasteland2.

Comments

• VenedVened Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Yup. Greate game.
  • iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

Played about half an hour so far and like it so far. like Fallout meets Icewind Dale with some more modernized graphics. What's not to like?

• natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    looking to be a very good game,reminds me alot of other old school rpgs like bg and iwd not so much in the looks but the gameplay and feel of it,also the atmosphere is great it just feels right and alot of little things added like radio chatter and dark humor,its been a while since i stared at a page full of numbers thinking what to level up.i would recommend for sure more so for someone who played rpgs back in the day.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 872
    Thanks for the replies i went ahead and picked it up downloading now. I missed a lot of cool rpgs never played any of the Baldurs gate games or Ice wind dale have to check those out some how.
  • stalker989stalker989 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Try GOG for Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, and other older RPGs. You can usually get them pretty cheap if you wait until they are on sale.

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Originally posted by stalker989
    Try GOG for Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, and other older RPGs. You can usually get them pretty cheap if you wait until they are on sale.

BG1, BG2, and ID are all on Steam at pretty reasonable prices. Both PC and Mac.

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Abimor
    Hi Guys/GalsAs the thread titles says I am looking for an rpg to play I recently finished Divinity Original Sin and though that was fun. So is Wasteland 2 fun I never played the first one or the first two fallouts but did enjoy the recent Shadowrun game that came out. Well hopefully some one can give me a good game even if it is not wasteland2.

It't good. Ive done 40 hours and i'm actually burnt out lol (about 60% way through i guess).

Its been a very, very long time since ive played an rpg that is this long.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development