Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hawken: Beta Key Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with Meteor Entertainment and Adhesive Games to give out beta keys to the upcoming free-to-play mech-based first person shooter, Hawken.

Comments

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Hopefully doesn't crush my fps like Merchwarrior Online does.....hate my vid card!
  • moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337
    Originally posted by Alphamojo
    Hopefully doesn't crush my fps like Merchwarrior Online does.....hate my vid card!

Well Hawken is like Mechwarrior on crack. ( Bath salts? ) . So it may crush your video card. The pace is 20 times faster than mechwarrior and alot more fluid . Was fun in beta .

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Its pretty much Mechwarrior 2.0 ;)

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    Got my key. Can't wait for beta!
  • DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340

Its a mech scale FPS, not a sim.

It has also never advertised as a sim, so don't act surprised.

• CheatmasterCheatmaster Member Posts: 12
    Since I'll get an Oculus Rift in December (hopefully), I'll have to try all the games that support it ;)
  • MaverickrollMaverickroll Member UncommonPosts: 123
    When does the beta begin? I registered my key but it says the beta has yet to start, and looking at wikipedia (assuming the info is correct), the release date is December 12th?
  • etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    Originally posted by Crichton
    When does the beta begin? I registered my key but it says the beta has yet to start, and looking at wikipedia (assuming the info is correct), the release date is December 12th?

We're proud to announce that HAWKEN's second Closed Beta event will begin this week from Thursday, November 8, to Tuesday, November 13.

From their Website ;)

• EvogamerEvogamer Member Posts: 3
    IT LOOPS ME BACK TO THE HOME PAGE WHEN I CLICK ON IT FOR A KEY :(
  • GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by Evogamer
    IT LOOPS ME BACK TO THE HOME PAGE WHEN I CLICK ON IT FOR A KEY :(

The game is out of beta and F2P. The post you responded to is a couple years old

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    has the cash shop improved? last time i played (before it went on steam) it was not pleasant.