Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

in august its free

so im hearing in aug. its gonna go f2p

this could be good and bad thing

good that maybe more players will be in the world and alot more mates to play with

but bad if it starts draging in trolls /  really bad players and people that are just sitting in chat chatting about how bad things are and what they **the devs** need to do to make tha game better for them lol...AC2 has the best community iv ever been apart of and theres not 1 thing i can say bad about it or them its unlike any community iv ever been apart of

i know adding a cash shop would turn off alot of people and even the vets..but im all for it if the devs come out and say it will go to the profit of bettering AC2 or even possibly AC3!  imo AC has the best story telling iv ever played and i really payed attention to the story telling more than any other mmo and this game is what the genra should have been..looks alot better than EQ but with better grafix**but thats not saying much lol** and its far more fun imo

AC is a lengend and deserves to be in the mix for a reboot imo

Comments

• BottlerockBottlerock Member CommonPosts: 7
    Does anybody know the current state of this game? I remember it getting revived a couple years ago and now that AC/AC2 are no longer subscription required, I was curious about the AC2 player base nowadays.
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Ive played the original launch back in 2002 untill 2005.
    Started in Dec 2012 relaunch played for 5 months and quit.

Any change there is Pvp ala Darktide or still white server only?

Maybe i go take look dunno if i can get my character back.

What lvls are highest these days i quit at lvl73.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• reignfyrereignfyre Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I played the beta revival but bailed after it was clear my 15 a month wasn't really doing anything.  It's still an awesome game but it sucks the time out of your life like crazy.  Highest levels were in the 90's-- I"m sure people are 100 by now.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454

You can play AC and AC2 for a one time payment of 10 dollars.  It is an awesome deal if you want to play one or both of these games; however, Turbine plans on shutting the official servers in December.  They may or not be player run servers.  All this is unclear at the moment.