Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question on EQ Evo

sup. i got eq evo and it says it has 30 days free on the box. how do i activate those 30 free days? do i gotta fully subscribe or did the game come with a game card and i just lost it??? lemme know plz. peace.

Rob G

Rob G

Comments

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    You have to subscribe and give your Credit Card number in order to get the 30 days free.  That way if you go even one day over your free time, they can charge you at will.image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Once you load it all up and create your account etc it will know. You wont be charged until after the first month.