Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will explorer be released on both platforms?

KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185

Anxiously awaiting September 15th and I'm curious if anyone has word whether Pathfinder will be released on both Windows and Mac or just Windows at that time?

Would be cool to test both clients, but I'll take what I can get of course :)

Comments

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219
    Originally posted by Kilrain

Anxiously awaiting September 15th and I'm curious if anyone has word whether Pathfinder will be released on both Windows and Mac or just Windows at that time?

Would be cool to test both clients, but I'll take what I can get of course :)

The latest is:

"We do not have an eta for the OSX version." 19th August.

So no idea on that, if it's "wait and see" or "wait until after Windows on the 15th...". And even 15th could get pushed back being a provisional date for a milestone/dev sprint as always with these things.

Tbh, I also would want spec advice too. In any case, I'm more than patient enough to wait for things to get resolved. PFO does not have a whole heap of hype which is good as the game is released as minimum viable product and small and therefore less note-worthy.

• ClannaghClannagh Member Posts: 3

Yeah the Alpha forums had a comment a few days back "still a few issues with MAC client" or something similar.

Good news is a MAC client actually exists and is being worked on.

• BlueMountainBlueMountain Member UncommonPosts: 147

Ryan Dancey apparently prefers his Mac, and he's CEO so I imagine it is a fairly high priority as these things go...

To dream, perhaps to be.