Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW pvp

...Take it from me. I know games. THis game grosses 1.2 billion dollars a year. Landmark sucks!

This is the powersource of all the trolls here.

...That's essentially what being smug is. Acting like you're so blatantly right that even the thought of someone disagreeing with you is appallingly stupid and comical. you have a good chance of bullying them into believing you.

Comments

• InfantryonlineInfantryonline Member Posts: 113
    Embedded image permalink

...That's essentially what being smug is. Acting like you're so blatantly right that even the thought of someone disagreeing with you is appallingly stupid and comical. you have a good chance of bullying them into believing you.

Embedded image permalink

Heres a better look at the pvp in Landmark:

Embedded image permalink

Once this game gets dungeon master with advanced AI scripting there is no stopping this game.

I mean...Imagine going through a dungeon like this...

• SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    Originally posted by Infantryonline

I mean...Imagine going through a dungeon like this...

And whats so special about it?

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2

Nothing in particular...That one man just beat Blizzard

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

beaten blizzard?

lol, you must be new to the internetz! welcome

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

Another amatuer player shot

• SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    I still cant get your point...

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2

Pretty good eh? Of course this isnt just castle building with medieval mobs. They will have sci fi (and sci fi weapons)

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,429

The cake is pretty, no question of that.

What i want to know is what's inside and how does it taste like.

Imagine having a player make a dungeon for you. And you scripting the mobs AI and all the weapon damages mob health etc.

Its like having a game dungeon you sprawl through, every day. With new content only limited by how many times you want to sprawl different dungeons.

• HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    Originally posted by kikosforever
    I still cant get your point...

Kind of see the point his making, but i'm gonna refrain from saying anything because this is just sturing the pot while adding rat poison.

Who knows how many dungeons you'll sprawl through during a day...

Of course you could wait a year and a half for everytime one of these gets added

Imagine how many dungeons will be added to the world when it launches.

Limitless

While your still stuck in Panda-land.

This guy gets it.

Originally posted by deniter

The cake is pretty, no question of that.

What i want to know is what's inside and how does it taste like.

The cake tastes pretty good.

• ApraxisApraxis Member UncommonPosts: 1,518

I really don't know for what this thread is? To prove that Landmark PvP is better than WoW PvP?

Ok.. it is better. Almost every game with pvp is on par or better than WoW PvP. WoW is and was good for a lot of things, but PvP was never one of those. WoW sucks PvP wise.. simpliest Battlegrounds, Arenas, and not worth of talking about world pvp.

However.. that doesn't prove anything for Landmark, or EQNext. Yeap.. that you can build your own battleground in Landmark is not the worst scenario, but it is still just another Battleground/Arena.. and how finally the skills, classes or combat at all will look and add to that is still an unanswered question, and is an important one for an Arena/Battleground Brawler.. and it isn't more than that at the moment.

And.. if you want a Battleground/Arena brawler still some MOBAs offer the best experience for that.. but MMORPGs could offer a different experience.. but we have no whatsoever clue if Landmark or EQNext will offer anything like that.

So again.. what was the purpose of that thread?

Originally posted by Robokapp

original video looks pretty good tbh. 

And interestingly, that video is taken in the outside world, not in an instanced bg/arena.

video could be higher resolution though.

This guy must be a pro because i dont know what hes doing.   And i played this same ctf map years ago on my paladin

• booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289
This discussion has been closed.