Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ Next early combat in daylight

amx23amx23 Member Posts: 102

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

nvm

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

Dude, everyone saw this crap a year ago.  This video was posted Aug., 2013.

Did I just get trolled?

• ozmonoozmono Member UncommonPosts: 1,211
    This stuff is really old. Well "old" for a unreleased game. I think they were showing this stuff last year, weren't they? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I was just expecting something new.
  • WW4BWWW4BW Member UncommonPosts: 501
    Why are you posting a year old video?
  • whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668
     Maybe it's his first time seeing it and was just so excited he needed to share it. Or something like that...
  • skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsaLHtpFhfw

More current combat from this year SOE live.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• amx23amx23 Member Posts: 102
    I like how nothing compares to to it atm. But it has to be the best game of all time ON ALL GENRES to impress these wow fans who go by success otherwise they are entitled to talk shit to it. Its only getting started. Heres how EQ1 looked while at pre-alpha.  
    Originally posted by amx23
    I like how nothing compares to to it atm. But it has to be the best game of all time ON ALL GENRES to impress these wow fans who go by success otherwise they are entitled to talk shit to it. 

Are you looking for a fight or what?

There is no need to be so polarizing. No one in this thread has talked shit about it, even though you are encouraging them.

• amx23amx23 Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by ozmono
    I like how nothing compares to to it atm. But it has to be the best game of all time ON ALL GENRES to impress these wow fans who go by success otherwise they are entitled to talk shit to it. 

There is no need to be so polarizing. No one in this thread has talked shit about it, even though you are encouraging them.

Where can they go? They got nothing. This is going to take over all of gaming as mmorpgs is the king of the hill. Maybe we could tell developers to stop making such shitty games that doesnt hold attention for more than 2 months.

Originally posted by ozmono

Where can they go? They got nothing. This is going to take over all of gaming as mmorpgs is the king of the hill. Maybe we could tell developers to stop making such shitty games that holds attention for more than 2 months.

Where have I heard that before?

Oh, every bloody major release for the past ten years. That's right, always someone claiming it and it ends the same way. With two overly vocal camps bashing their heads against the wall trying to make a point and neither side being effective. The middle ground gets drowned out and we have to hear bullshit from both sides.

EQN seems awesome to me so far but it's early days yet mate and acting the way you are isn't doing anyone any favours.

Are you having me on? Or what?

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521

Do NOT give Kano another reason to post his Kerran pic! image

I see why you may have posted this since the newest combat video was at night and didn't show very well (except in places with torch light or Cleric "shield" moment) but making the "best eva!" claims is asking for trouble. There is enough arguing over actual information and the premonitions therein.