Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gauntlet: Release Revised to September 23rd

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Citing the need to fine tune Gauntlet for multiplayer goodness, Warner Bros. Interactive has announced that its reimagined Gauntlet will be arriving on September 23rd.

PAX Prime 2014 will feature a special opportunity for an early look at the game with "The Gauntlet" -- a four-day livestream event where notable Penny Arcade personalities and other gaming / nerd celebrities will go head-to-head in a special tournament. "The Gauntlet" tourney will be held outside the Main Expo entrance in South Hall, where attendees can also get hands-on time with the game during the show. Both the tournament and participant gameplay will be streamed to the official PAX Prime Twitch channel.

Find out more about Gauntlet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i cant wait for this game. But they need to confirm what type of control options this game will have on steam. Gauntlet has always been a console franchise so it obviously have had gamepad support and coop. I hope they dont use the top down perspective as an excuse to make it point and click only like Diablo.

EDIT: the steam page says full controller support. Im glad.

• falc0nfalc0n Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Im excited for this too. Im gonna enjoy it with a controller of course.
  • grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    YES!
  • Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    I duuno...looks like a mobile game
  • tomdavidsontomdavidson Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Nemesis7884 it's a pc game.
  • Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    I know...it just looks cheap
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

yep agree looks cheap and the graphics are horrible.  I doubt the gameplay is better than D3 or POE, and while I will try it still, I see no reason to play it much so far

Elf shot the food, can only carry a game so far

I would have liked it more if they would have worked with the Gauntlet Legacy classes, etc

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • LaedermaskenLaedermasken Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Optimus Brown