Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shroud of the Avatar: Pre-Alpha Release 9 Sweepstakes!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is very pleased to present this exclusive sweepstakes event! We have partnered with Portalarium Inc to give away 1,000 Pre-Alpha Release 9 access accounts for the latest MMORPG by RPG legend Richard Garriot - Shroud of the Avatar!

NOTE: In order to be able to redeem your prize you will need to ensure that you have registered on the Shroud of the Avatar website with the *exact* same email address you are registered with at MMORPG.com!

As with all sweepstakes at MMORPG.com, the more days you login to MMORPG.com the better your odds of winning!  For this event you will earn a bonus ticket for every 2 calendar days you login up to a max of 5 bonus tickets!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• falc0nfalc0n Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Hope I get in :)
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Not interested.
  • TekmonTekmon Member UncommonPosts: 28
    SotA in pre-alpha is already a kickass game.
  • Badass game? It's quite possibly the worst game I've ever played. Not to mention the worst community I've ever seen. Just Google insanemembrain or sotasucks
  • TekmonTekmon Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Well if you disagree then it is your loss.  I found the new combat style a hell of a lot of fun.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Originally posted by onepixelmasterpiece
    Badass game? It's quite possibly the worst game I've ever played. Not to mention the worst community I've ever seen. Just Google insanemembrain or sotasucks

That is basically what you say in every post, it's like the community did something to you. The game itself to me looks beautiful and plays really nice. I've played the releases one by one and I can really say they are working really hard on this game and it will be amazing upon launch.

• OrthelianOrthelian Member UncommonPosts: 1,034
    "Up to 24 hours" has turned into 38! How are things?

Favorites: EQEVE | Playing: None. Mostly VR and strategy | Anticipating: CUPantheon
  • Starbuck1771Starbuck1771 Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Thanks for another WIN MMORPG.com! 
    Starbuck1771 Beta Key Topeka, KS, United States * confirmed *

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    I was selected as a winner but i've already made a pledge and don't need this access, wish it was a key so I could give it away or cancel this somehow so someone else could get it.
  • Starbuck1771Starbuck1771 Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Still waiting for the email.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by Starbuck1771
    Still waiting for the email.

Same here. 22nd now and it appearently has already started.

Not impressed.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402
    thanks for the key