Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The EVE Online forums are completely dead.

As much as I love EVE, I would really like to see some discussion on MMORPG boards for EVE. I haven't seen any discussion in quite awhile, heh, I think i'm the only one who's posted on it for quite some time besides stock. I'm just saying to either remove the forums or get some discussion in it!

The sword of light illuminates the dark. I am that light.

Comments

• Se_arSe_ar Member Posts: 74
    Erm and so is this post image

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    all forums are dead barely anyone responds anymore thats y i got so many topics and so many topics end with me alst post

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8mj35887

• Se_arSe_ar Member Posts: 74
    Yeah same pretty much with me.

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Yeah, maybe there aren't many posters, but from what the staff says there are lots of people surfing the site, they just don't post.  I believe the reason is, there is nothing to post about.  When was the last time a new MMORPG was announced?  When was the last time a big name MMORPG was released or even started beta?  Right now your choice of MMORPGs is:  really outdated uber loot games or really new, nice, no loot, everything crafted and extremely dull games.  So, it's not that no one is around to post or no one wants to post, it's more like there is nothing to post about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .