Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those interested in a pre-xpac re-roll..

RaganaRagana Member Posts: 458
My buddies and I all just came back to WoW to get up and ready for the expansion. Unfortunately, like for many of us, most of our friends, guildies, etc.. either took a break or just quit the game all-together so I figured we'd start up fresh, re-roll new characters and just get a tight-nit group of people ready for Warlords. 

Server:
Emerald Dream. 

Faction:
Horde.

Guild:
Limited Edition.

More Information:

I purchased a level 25 guild on Emerald Dream and booted most of the innactive people out. Basically, we have all slots purchased, a decent amount of crafting swag, gold for repair, etc.. 

As of now, we'll be casual, with myself eventually leading RBG groups and my buddy in charge of the raiding. All of us are adults, have real-life !@#$ to deal with and we honestly don't care if WoW is your life or if you're just a weekend warrior- everyone is welcome. 

If this is something you may be interested in, post your bnet name here or whisper:

Bratva
Raganá
Mielas
Vojhan

You can always /who Limited Edition in guild chat and find someone to invite you that way.

P.S. I'm rolling a fresh War and we have a couple of people from 60-86 leveling as well. Whether you're a 90 or a fresh toon, it doesn't matter.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Comments

• RaganaRagana Member Posts: 458
    You can also add me @ Ragana#1555

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226
    if only you were on a decent server.
    Originally posted by Dudek28
    if only you were on a decent server.

ED has great wPvP and the community has been great to us :)

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Most of the re-rollers are from level 1-30 still so there's definitely time to play and catch up!

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• FoobarxFoobarx Member Posts: 451
    You've got a long wait until WoD... you'll unsub again
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Originally posted by Ragana
    Most of the re-rollers are from level 1-30 still so there's definitely time to play and catch up!

What if you don't have heirlooms? Level all alone and finally get to know the guild at 90? (98% of all rerolls now)

PvP server?

Back to 7D2D.

Thanks for trying thou. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Originally posted by Ivylena

What if you don't have heirlooms? Level all alone and finally get to know the guild at 90? (98% of all rerolls now)

PvP server?

Back to 7D2D.

We have a ton of people, quite a few who just joined up actually, who are playing with no heirlooms and they're having a blast.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Originally posted by Ivylena

PvP server?

Back to 7D2D.

We have a ton of people, quite a few who just joined up actually, who are playing with no heirlooms and they're having a blast.

Thanks for the reply. I was going to give it a shot until I came across this new game. It's in my Signature.

Good Luck to you. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

For those who still may be interested in jumping on, it's honestly not too late. 

Here a screenshot I took a few mins ago and it basically shows that people are making alts ALL the time, most of whom don't have heirlooms so you won't be behind. The game launches in Nov. 14, join up :)

http://i.imgur.com/YDhjRrg.jpg

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    I'm thinking about coming back, I'll hit you guys up if I do.
    If anyone else is interested, we are running our first raid (Throne of Thunder-10 Man) this upcoming Thursday :)

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• SmellyNannerSmellyNanner Member Posts: 152
    I'll be on at some point tonight, how long will you be on? Also what time zone are you?
  • sethman75sethman75 Member UncommonPosts: 212

I'm going to wait until 6.0 hits around a month before WoD launches.

I don't want to reroll a new class now and then have to relearn it after the skill sets change again at 6.0.

Not to mention the new models will be in place so i can get used to my character even more.

Hopefully be at cap by the time WoD goes live.

• kingjames18kingjames18 Member UncommonPosts: 14

I'm on that server well I have a 90 on it he is alliance though. 

Edit: I'd create if i don't already I can't remember a horde and play some but I unsubbed last month and I'm not sure rerolling is enough to pull me back yet.

Originally posted by SmellyNanner
    I'll be on at some point tonight, how long will you be on? Also what time zone are you?

Just /who Limited Edition and someone will get you in the guild :)

Veni, Vidi, Vici