Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] World of Warcraft: War of the Ancients - The Well of Eternity Brought to Life

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

After four years in production and the creation of hundreds, if not thousands, of new game-based models, the team finally, on Saturday, August 16th, released War of the Ancients – The Well of Eternity, a nearly two-hour tour de force. We managed to find the doubtless exhausted leads from the project Norbert “Keytal” Szilagyi and A.W.A. “Vaanel” Oemraw to talk about the film.

Read more of Suzie Ford's World of Warcraft: War of the Ancients - The Well of Eternity Brought to Life.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    This video is unavailable? 
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Wow!!! Didn't take Blizz long to squash that I guess.

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    It is working for me.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The video works on YT but, for some reason, doesn't work here on the site when embedded. I have it linked for viewing there.

Blizz did NOT squash this and, in fact, has posted about it on their FB page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• sylum69sylum69 Member UncommonPosts: 100

lol...'tour de force', I still have no idea what that means.

Personally I've always found the Warcraft novels/comics/story lines hokey as all hell but good on the creators for realizing their passion. I hope fans enjoy it.

• w4vew4ve Member UncommonPosts: 3

well i can't say anything beside... AMAZING!! Really brilliant works.

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by sylum69

lol...'tour de force', I still have no idea what that means.

Personally I've always found the Warcraft novels/comics/story lines hokey as all hell but good on the creators for realizing their passion. I hope fans enjoy it.

tour de force

1. a  performance or achievement that has been accomplished or managed with great skill.