Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese FFXIV Preorder Number Hit 1 Million

as the title said:

Shanda Games, the partner of Square Enix in China announced that more than 1 million people have preordered Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn CN version. Plus the 2 million players of the global version, the players base of FFXIV is settled to exceed 3 million.

http://2p.com/8338858_1/Chinese-FFXIV-Preorder-Number-Hit-1-Million-Release-Conference-on-Aug-20-by-flamedust.htm

Comments

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357
    Originally posted by ZenTaoYingYang
    Plus the 2 million players of the global version, the players base of FFXIV is settled to exceed 3 million.

"But it's been only 12 months guys! We can't make any conclusions in such a little time frame! The game is still going to flop, I'm telling you guys!"

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    What, still not greater than 12m subs? Definitly a failure. :)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ThestrainThestrain Member CommonPosts: 390
    Originally posted by Hyanmen
    Plus the 2 million players of the global version, the players base of FFXIV is settled to exceed 3 million.

"But it's been only 12 months guys! We can't make any conclusions in such a little time frame! The game is still going to flop, I'm telling you guys!"

Looks like your every post is an attempt to stir the pot.

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357
    Originally posted by Thestrain
    Originally posted by Hyanmen

Looks like your every post is an attempt to stir the pot.

I am a completely average mmorpg.com forum poster, yes.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".