Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do YOU love FFXIV? (screenshot thread)

gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861

What is the ONE picture that best represents why YOU love FFXIV? Just one!! I know theres going to be a bunch of people posting their entire screenshot album >_>. 

Here is a screenshot i stole from reddit....

Subtitle: Friends!

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

Comments

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793
    FF:ARR to me represents the absolute greatest comeback in the MMO genre, if not the videogame genre.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861
    Originally posted by Vorch
    FF:ARR to me represents the absolute greatest comeback in the MMO genre, if not the videogame genre.

*woosh*

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Of course I have about a hundred by now. But I always liked this one a lot. Me and my partner around xmas time.

• HabitualFrogStompHabitualFrogStomp Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Strippers!