Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About buying ESO question.

ellebishopellebishop Member UncommonPosts: 28

Hey guys i was about to get ESO , i've played the beta before , i kind of din't mind  it. but wasin't sure since launch with all the bugs and stuff being reported, so decided to wait a while.

I was wondering if you still need to setup a subscription plan using a valid credit card, before you get to start playing with the 30 day free trial we get along with purchase? 

I was just going to buy the game time cards after the 30 days , easy to get.

Thanks in advance for the replies :) 

Comments

• ellebishopellebishop Member UncommonPosts: 28
    uh oh... i double posted the same thread :s 1st one went no response recieved error ...  , Please could a mod fix this ^_^ 
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    You need a credit or debit card to activate the first 30 days. Otherwise you have to buy a prepaid time card before you begin playing.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• ellebishopellebishop Member UncommonPosts: 28
    So i'l end up with 3 months of play time without actually even starting to play :( darn.. is there no work around, still waiting on their response from customer support.  
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Don't...

Just kidding.  But you do need a card.  It didn't charge anything (to mine) but I did hear about some people being preemptively charged.  So YMMV.