Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archeage 9.000 beta keys cbt3 free

KraiterKraiter Member UncommonPosts: 45

Information

Anyone who wants to participate in third ArcheAge closed event here in this link are giving away keys.

No fake

Regards ^Raider^

Comments

• KraiterKraiter Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Bump
  • tinoberserktinoberserk Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Thanks for the heads up kraiter. Still about 6000 left but they're going pretty fast.
  • KrylosKrylos Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I got mine but i have no way to install the client.  What do i need to do? Id like for it to be installed prior to thursday
  • SlaymoreSlaymore Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I can register.Get an errormesssage saying I try too much ?? :/
  • Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
    It's legit, just got mine!
    Originally posted by Spankster77
    It's legit, just got mine!

Are you able to download the client?  Because i cant find anywhere to download the game..

Originally posted by Krylos
    I got mine but i have no way to install the client.  What do i need to do? Id like for it to be installed prior to thursday

Redeem the code and then log into your Trion account (or I guess you need to create one if you don't have one already).  Follow the instructions for install from your Trion account.

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

You have to create a Trion account and enter your beta key.

Then install their Glyph game portal.

Once you've logged-in to your account via Glyph, AA will be in your games library.

Select the AA page from the library, and there will be a Big Red Button saying "Update"...

At least I think that's how it went for me, lol...

AA isnt in my game library and it says im signed up for beta when i click on the game itself in the store..
  • SlaymoreSlaymore Member UncommonPosts: 31

Am i the onlyone getting error 429? too many requests?

Lucky me :/

I am at work so I haven't actually clicked on the glyph yet to install but my code is redeemed :-)
  • greatskysgreatskys Member UncommonPosts: 451
    AA isnt in my game library and it says im signed up for beta when i click on the game itself in the store..

I'm having the same problem it says the code has been applied but I cant download the client at the moment .

Added new keys

Regards ^Raider^

Originally posted by greatskys

I'm having the same problem it says the code has been applied but I cant download the client at the moment .

Glad to know it isnt just me.  HALP!

• tinoberserktinoberserk Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Thanks again Kraiter. :)
  • HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708

I got in without these, but still, thanks OP :)

Originally posted by Kraiter

who has problems downloading the game please read this.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?25867-Some-ArcheAge-Codes-Not-Granting-CBE3-Access

Yeah, still not working unfortunately

Added new keys

Regards ^Raider^

• leroysgleroysg Member UncommonPosts: 97

i received a mail from them that i got invited, download glyph and found AA inside library. 

installed with patch and I just tried click play, next it lead me to watch a movie halfway crashed out to desktop4.

click play few times, LOL...crashed to desktop by watching that movie halfway

Originally posted by leroysg

i received a mail from them that i got invited, download glyph and found AA inside library. 

installed with patch and I just tried click play, next it lead me to watch a movie halfway crashed out to desktop4.

click play few times, LOL...crashed to desktop by watching that movie halfway

Servers are closed until tomorrow

• kraizykraizy Member UncommonPosts: 52
    thx for the link!
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Got the key right away.  Applying it worked fine.  Downloaded Glyph and currently downloading the game.

Thanks a tonne!  I also checked out the article on Skyrim mods while I was on your site so the giveaway worked ;)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• Wuldrick73Wuldrick73 Member Posts: 3
    It took 2 min to get mine :P Thanks for the link 
  • ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182