Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244

Doubt it. It already destroyed itself with all the money problems/stealing and I doubt a Christian mmorpg would destroy any game

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

The game that does not exists is going to get destroyed by the game that should not exists.

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion. Any relation to real places, events, persons or games is purely coincidental. No animals or deities were harmed while writing this post /Disclaimer

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645

Blizzard has met its match. WoW is dead for sure and it'll also convert all heathens to one of the several different true faiths of Christianity.

It'll also remove all premarital sex since this game will be better than it.

10/10. Would fund again.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I don't see a point in a Christian MMORPG. I don't see any other religions MMORPG, just make a game that is fun in a decent timeline, don't have to push personal beliefs on people.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    I don't see a point in a Christian MMORPG. I don't see any other religions MMORPG, just make a game that is fun in a decent timeline, don't have to push personal beliefs on people.

Oh i don't know, it could make a fun PVP game, demonic vs christian image

might be a bit one sided though, after all, the fun/interesting stuff is likely to be in the Demonic faction image

• MightykingMightyking Member UncommonPosts: 235
    They were going to pray so hard that their god would have created the game for them. Unfortunately god wasn't happy with the lack of dedication his followers have shown. So instead of a godly MMO we will be stuck with devilish MMO's for eternity.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Funding Unsuccessful This project’s funding goal was not reached on  .

Thats so long ago that the OP might be accused of 'necromancy' image

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645
    Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Funding Unsuccessful This project’s funding goal was not reached on 

Thats so long ago that the OP might be accused of 'necromancy' image

Kano swept by the point and is still running! At this rate he'll reach super-sonic levels of ignorance!

Kano knocks up the meaning of buzzkill another notch once again and the crowd goes wild!

KANO! KANO! KANO! KANO!

• KangaroomouseKangaroomouse Member Posts: 394

"TV Spot on Heart of America with William Shatner"

Are these guys for real?

This discussion has been closed.