Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F2p pvp,Crafting, mmo not so p2w but can run great on a ok Computer .....

sinedgesinedge Member UncommonPosts: 17

I've played EQ1,EQ2 no great pvp there and  SWTOR was awesome but my comp had load spikes cause it was loading chars ahead of my Area and was a good f2p model wish i could play it ,I'm on a budget cant really put a lot of time in a mmo or money but i will once I'm able to..... Just want a game thats out there that ya don't have to constantly buy expantion after expanttion and has good pvp crafting and community....has to be something

games played

LoTRO,WoW,SWTOR,EvE,Rift ,EQ1,EQ2,DDO,DAoC ,AC1,AC2

like i said game where i dont gotta buy expantion after exp and doesnt take a beast of a comp to pvp i played smoothly in DAoC and wow for pvp and EQ1 and AC1,AC2 but I'm looking for F2p with not a big p2w shop can be farmed by f2p players and still be fun....... hope i get some nice replies thx

Comments

• sinedgesinedge Member UncommonPosts: 17
    so no game even close with what ive described??? ^^^^^

• grindingamergrindingamer Member Posts: 65
    atlantica online, ignore the cash shop and enjoy the ride. 
  • berenimberenim Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Hm, Ryzom is F2P till Skill Lvl 125 (half way up), which should give you enough to do, since from one point on you level each branch seperatly (First Melee weapons, then you branch off to Dagger, Swords and so on). It is a crafting centered sandbox. You build your weapons, kill mobs to gather your mats, or harvest nodes which are even seasonally affected. Old,. but a gem.

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    I'm waiting for Albion Online myself. It looks great from the vids I've seen.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Im pretty sure Archeage will be out soon, they say 2 more closed betas then open beta then release so it should be pretty soon. Itll be F2P and has a ton of crafting. I dont think you can own properties as a F2Per (not sure about this) but im pretty sure if you join a guild that has farmland open to all its guild members you can farm on them.
  • RaybargRaybarg Member Posts: 8

Wurm Online (http://www.wurmonline.com/) has alot of crafting, percentage based skill system (from 1 to 100) without limitations what skills one train up. F2P the skills are limited to 1-20 but its possible to sell materials to other players or deed tokens to earn ingame money to purchase premium time.

Wurm runs well on low end computers.

PvP is optional by traveling to lands which have PvP option, so its allways possible to travel between PvE and PvP which allows so called "Weekend PvP" playstyle aswell as full PvP playstyle.

Wurm is a sandbox game where players can modify all terrain and build houses anywhere, world is pretty much created by players.

Definitely worth a try, but Wurm is relatively "tedious" type of game, requiring long term mindset and patience, instant gratification seekers should look for other gaming opportunities. :)

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Originally posted by Avanah
    I'm waiting for Albion Online myself. It looks great from the vids I've seen.

Oh looky! You found a way to advertise your link to Albion Online without contributing to the thread! Hope you get that referral though!!!!

• mdrilon222mdrilon222 Member Posts: 11
    Firefall is free to play and not necessarily pay 2 win due to the fact that you purchase hats mostly haha. It's been running great so far on my old rig.
  • BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

You should certainly try Fallen Earth.

Only thing I can't say is how well it will run for you.   

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!