Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: More Dry Top Revealed - New Foes & Adventures Await

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The second in a series of videos about Dragon's Reach, part of Guild Wars 2 Season 2, has hit release. In it, it is revealed that more of Dry Top is ready for exploration and that new denizens of destruction await intrepid adventurers. Check out the new video and let us know what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BailoPan15BailoPan15 Member Posts: 410
    Shit's getting serious U: 
  • I can't wait... ^^
  • AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Cool, hope everyone enjoys the new content :)

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    I love the fact that the content is all over - new bosses, etc. The game really does seem alive.

• greatskysgreatskys Member UncommonPosts: 451

Even though I know this game is not to everyones taste . We need more mmos like it . Buy to play without any optional subscriptions or over priced premium DLCs . 

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by botrytis
    I love the fact that the content is all over - new bosses, etc. The game really does seem alive.

Ya, the fact that I can not login for a week or more and come back to something different no matter how small it might be, makes this game unique. There are so many games out there that I have played that are static and don't change until there is an expansion to buy. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• nastyjmannastyjman Member Posts: 161
    For some reason, I felt distraught when they showed The Grove being under attack. Will it be another casualty like Lion's Arch? Tune in next week!
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by nastyjman
    For some reason, I felt distraught when they showed The Grove being under attack. Will it be another casualty like Lion's Arch? Tune in next week!

Well, the Pale Tree is involved, somehow. We shall see. I love the intrigue they are building in this LS2. I just wish Trahearne wasn't involved..... :D

• MindTrickedMindTricked Member UncommonPosts: 41
    I'm really glad I've gotten back into this game after a several-month period of not playing it at all. I just hope the next patch will go a lot smoother than the current one did - no one needs the Living Story to grind to a screeching halt like it did with the current chapter due to bugs/poor execution.

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

just started playing GW2 again after 6 months  or more ago...

and i must say this new season story format is much more likable!!! iam really enjoying the RPG feel it has and how i progress at my own pace not waiting every 3 weeks for an update...

i think they have learned from their mistakes in the past- and managed to get some old GW2 players back with this release!