Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pvp questions

SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

How long does it take to max level in this game and become pvp competitive?

Can I just kill anyone I want?

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by SirBalin

How long does it take to max level in this game and become pvp competitive?

Can I just kill anyone I want?

"Max level" is a very fuzzy thing in Wushu. Players learn inner skills. This inner skills have levels associated with them. All inners are not equal though, and all inners do not have the same amount of levels.

How long will it take you to be competitive? Competitive as in Mount Hua? You may never be that competitive. W/o spending LOTS of money it will take you several months to raise your inner skill to a competitive level. Then you will have to learn the martial arts skills and train those too. 

Wushu is not the type of game that you dedicate all your energy and push to "max level". It just doesn't work like that. Your skills train over time. Sure you can spend money to speed up the process, but be for warned Wushu is a bottemless pit. You can spend thousands of dollars before you understand that you will need to spend thousands more to be were you "think" you want to be. Snail is merciless on whales.

Your best bet is to buy the VIP, learn/play the game and enjoy the process. Everything else will take care of itself.

and yes, you can try to kill anyone you want. You will quickly find out that you better have a good reason for doing so though ;) 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Good answers, thank you

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"