Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I bought the game,

DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
My first question is, having played DC during beta, I'd like to start out in one of the other areas, mostly for a totally fresh experience, Which is most recommended between the two others as far as story and atmosphere?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Comments

• ohioastroohioastro Member UncommonPosts: 534

I like AD.  It has a tight storyline and some strong characters.  The first couple of zones and the last one in AD are the strongest in my opinion, but I liked the whole series.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by ohioastro

I like AD.  It has a tight storyline and some strong characters.  The first couple of zones and the last one in AD are the strongest in my opinion, but I liked the whole series.

I'll give it a shot on AD then, thanks..

On a side note 173 views, one reply, I guess it wasn't hateful enough to start a conversation lol.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Distopia
    My first question is, having played DC during beta, I'd like to start out in one of the other areas, mostly for a totally fresh experience, Which is most recommended between the two others as far as story and atmosphere?

I just started leveling an alt Eboneheart. Taking it slow. Surprisingly I'm have a pretty good time. The dark, conflicted situations you come across over there can pretty engaging.

It's surprising because I did everything I could to avoid any type of pve on my main. I just wanted to stay in Cyrodiil. 3 months later I'm splitting time between the two. 

It all started when I decided to go back and get sky shards. I was in and out of the lower level solo and public dungeons. After awhile I started thinking these might be fun at level. Sure enough it has been.

gl to you man, and welcome.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    Originally posted by bcbully

I just started leveling an alt Eboneheart. Taking it slow. Surprisingly I'm have a pretty good time. The dark, conflicted situations you come across over there can pretty engaging.

It's surprising because I did everything I could to avoid any type of pve on my main. I just wanted to stay in Cyrodiil. 3 months later I'm splitting time between the two. 

It all started when I decided to go back and get sky shards. I was in and out of the lower level solo and public dungeons. After awhile I started thinking these might be fun at level. Sure enough it has been.

EH is what has more allure to me from a lore standpoint. Maybe I'll start there. Thanks for the welcome! I assume the starter areas are pretty clear right now?

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

EH is what has more allure to me from a lore standpoint. Maybe I'll start there. Thanks for the welcome! I assume the starter areas are pretty clear right now?

No ;) By the time you leave Coldharbor, level 3ish you will see people all over.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

No ;) 

Yeah I guess the Megaserver helps with that

@ the edit Nice!