Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gobbocast Podcast for PFO

Hobs00Hobs00 Member Posts: 5
For the latest blogs and podcasts for PFO, complete with Dev interviews, visit Gobbocast.com

Comments

• CheatleCheatle Member Posts: 5

This was a really good Gobbocast! 

A lot of information about Settlements, War of the Towers, and leveling. I am most excited about Settlements right now, since its not quite as generic as some of the other Sandbox settlement builders, but not as grindfest as some of the newer ones being produced. A lot of meaningful choice on where to place your buildings, what you want to play, when you want to place them, up keep costs, upgrades, labor costs of building, actually having enough labor, so on and so forth, pretty amazing so far for a game that hasn't been in development as long as others. 

• caliphiscaliphis Member Posts: 5
    I go to gobbocast for the articles... oh wait that came out wrong.
  • WexelDaventryWexelDaventry Member Posts: 4
    These are really great. It is really nice to actually hear what is being developed as it is happening.

Wexel Daventry

• PexxxPexxx Member UncommonPosts: 53

I've recently found these and still going through them. They have Devs, Guild Leaders, Members of the forum community and others on the podcasts. You get the full picture from what everyone is hoping for that we are seeing develop over a period of time.

It is truly an amazing ride to be involved with even before I can even set foot in the game.

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

Thanks for posting links to this. I didn't know about it before and have been working my way through the shows. Lots of interesting info and discussion. Well done podcast.

• jmlane223jmlane223 Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Really looking forward to the game... (anyone else find it weird the above posters all have around the same post count and were created on the same day, with one the next day? hmmm someone having their employees come here and hype the game up?)
  • iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552
    Originally posted by jmlane223
    Really looking forward to the game... (anyone else find it weird the above posters all have around the same post count and were created on the same day, with one the next day? hmmm someone having their employees come here and hype the game up?)

Or they just don't post on MMORPG.com very often but are interested in PFO.

• jmlane223jmlane223 Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Originally posted by iridescence
    Originally posted by jmlane223

Or they just don't post on MMORPG.com very often but are interested in PFO.

Or the stars aligned for them to all create an account on the same day (1 day later) for the same game, and only post for that game positively, about 11 days ago, mmmk ill buy that. 

Gobbocast 18 Monsters http://www.gobbocast.com/?p=769