Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kabal Pathfinder Online Community

We are ramping up from the Early Access (Beta) for the Pathfinder Online Sandbox MMO and we are looking for some more awesome people to join the guild.

Who are we?

The Kabal is an extended family, looking out for each other and anyone else that we decide needs looking after, sometimes through a mutual agreement, and sometimes because we said so. Success derives itself from a set of core values, that govern the guild. We strive not only to be unified and have fun! As with any successful guild, member participation is key.We are a community of adult, mature (some more than others lawl), veteran gamers. Below are some of our core guild goals, rules, policies etc... that prospective members should know before joining.

Where are we going?

We have members waiting to dominate Trade, Crafting, Magic, ***-Kickery, drinking until you can't stand, Wenching, whatever the female version of wenching is called, Warfare, and laying down the law (for the laws that don't suck anyway). We intend to have our hands into a little of everything. What specifically we 'specialize' in is not set in stone. Obviously it will depend on where we end up, what resources are available to us, who our friendly neighbors are, and how many people in the guild want to do any one thing.

Our current goal is, to have fun and play PFO as a team continuing to beat all new challenges implemented by the developers. To run outstanding events for our members. To adventure together and have a great time doing it. And to continue to add value to the PFO community at every opportunity. As for why you would want to join us, if you want a excellent group of friends to enjoy this game with, and a group that will push your skills, and help you pursue whatever weird *** goal you decide to come up with. This is them.

Political Goals/Alignments? Military/Protection, Magic/Research, Craft/Trade, Politics/being a crappy bard.

As for general alignment, or political/social intentions. We are all looking to be good in general, but nobody is perfect. We will make alliances or go to war as makes sense or is necessary. We are a mature group of individuals looking to be a have some fun and be a little crazy, but not to be anonymous online jerks who make people want to quit the game. In fact that's one of the few things we will kick you out and kill you repeatedly for. That all being said we are going to be NG in alignment doesn't mean we won't take just NG characters, but that is our primary alignment however for you evil folks best to look elsewhere.

If you are interested in what we are about take a look http://kabal.enjin.com/forum/m/24041986/viewthread/13937560-kabal-faq-read-me

If interested in joining us go here

http://kabal.enjin.com/recruitment

Comments

• PexxxPexxx Member UncommonPosts: 53

I joined this group a few weeks ago. They were the most animated I found out of the guilds. Upon joining we got right into a Pathfinder Online discussion I knew I had found my home.

Very welcoming halfway crazy, but with a strong foundation on their shoulders.

Since Joining we have risen in the landrush going on. We have achieved 9th out of the 100s of guild vying for Landrush control.

It's the final week for Landrush will we stay in the top 10 or we will ascend even higher to 8th or higher.

Will all find out on Aug 3rd.

I invite you to come check out the guild and the game. It's going to be an exciting ride on both accounts!

• dmcmahonjrdmcmahonjr Member UncommonPosts: 15

You can also see us having fun on the Paizo boards.  This is our original forum of goodness and laughter.

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2r5dw?Kabal-Unicorns-Ninjas-and-a-full-can-of

This group has helped me really really want to play this game as soon as possible.

Here's our newest forum on the Paizo boards.   http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2rb1m?Update-Kabal-a-Pathfinder-Online-Community-NG

You can be of any alignment but evil and join our community.  When I joined, we only had 25 members.  Now we are over 50.  We have weekly chats.  We are in the process of naming our settlement, in this, the final week of the Land Rush.

Come give us a look.

Aye, we just a get together on our Mumble last night. And as Bunnibunni was saying we are coming with names for Companies.

Some of the fun ones we were tossing around last night were Fancy Lads and Apple Dumpling Gang.

We are aren't crazy I promise....well maybe a little!

Will also point out that after the Land Rush ends this Sunday, the next phase of activity is the War of the Towers.  Where Gobinworks tests out their PVP system.  This is planned to start late September/early October.

If you bought into the Goblinworks Kickstarter for Pathfinder Online, you are a part of the Early Enrollment and should have been taking part in the Land Rush - still not too late to join a settlement.  You will also be able to take part in the War of the Towers from the settlement you join.

Here's the blog that discusses the War of the Towers:  https://goblinworks.com/blog/war-of-towers/

The 33 starting settlements will gain bonuses when the game goes live based on how many towers that they manage to hold during the Tower Wars phases.  Also not too late to sign up for Early Enrollment and take part in helping to develop this game.

If interested and you do join the EE, join Kabal and fun will be had by all!  

Just a little over 12hrs left for the Landrush. Going to be a fun show to watch in probably about 6hrs-8hrs.

Well we finished in 8th overall in the Landrush and are guaranteed a settlement through the entire Beta. Speaking of Beta will have no roll backs so you can think of it as launch day. And that starts on September 15, 2014

Come join us for the tower wars once Beta hits for an awesome time.

http://kabal.enjin.com/home

Going to try and update the Blog Posts here on the MMORPG.

Time goes by so slowly as you wait to play a game you know you are going to love!   :-)

Good thing the Kabal website keeps me entertained as I wait.

• glass_snakeglass_snake Member Posts: 2
    Though I joined the guild too late to be much help on the landrush, I'm really pleased with the spot we got.  I'm also thrilled it's near where my tavern will be.

Still looking for folks before Early Enrollment ends.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here.

Our very own Dan from Fear the Boot did a co podcast stream with Ryan Dancey and Bonny recently. You can listen to it here http://www.twitch.tv/goblinworks/c/5078665
    And we now have a few [very few] Alpha Invites for this weekend to those who are interested in joining Kabal.   ;-)
    Just send me a PM with your email address and I will send you an Alpha Invite.  Alpha starts up again this Friday evening.

We've had a lot of new faces show up on our doorstep the last few days. With only 6 days til Early Enrollment hits we are very excited about the direction the game is heading toward.

Please feel free to take a look at our website at the above post it has the link in there.

T-Minus 6 days till the real fun begins!

I have two alpha keys to give away. PM me your email you would like me to send them to. First come first served.
    Still have those 2 Alpha Keys to give a way. PM me your email address to send them to.
    1 Alpha key left to give away. Make sure to PM me if you want it. 1st come 1st served.