Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Albion Online: Housing & Real Estate

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Albion is an exciting new world, a blank slate of abandoned land just waiting to be claimed, developed and brought back to life again! Any player with enough money can buy a plot of land for themselves in a safe zone, town or a player-run city.

Read more of our exclusive developer diary, Albion Online: Housing & Real Estate.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• falc0nfalc0n Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Cant wait to play! It sounds like a fast paced UO
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

It really sounds good but it has to LOOK professional and not like some free to play game.

Everything is about eye candy,from your home to your gear ,even the creatures all need to look good.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Personally good gameplay will override mediocre graphics.  The biggest problem with games like this is finding some way to limit the effect of the asshats.
  • RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Sign me up Albion.
  • ChoopssChoopss Member Posts: 20
    Does anybody know if they have farms in it? I am literally in love with archeage and the idea of farming and running trade :D
  • Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395

Can't wait for this game as you can see by my signature.  This customization and focus on player driven everything is really great.  Not to mention the housing system is pretty awesome as you can see from this review. The development is going well and most folks are still waiting for a upcoming test.

As of right now, farming is not in although they are considering it.  It probably wont be for release, but maybe afterwards.  Everything is up in the air ATM.

• KaraethonKaraethon Member Posts: 33

Asshats are needed, they are the villains of the story.  Band together, rally the troops and drive the Asshats back.

• JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    The problem is there are usually more asshats, aka human beings, than heros.

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411
    just let me play already dammit!

• xeomerxeomer Member Posts: 1