Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

ESO

Divinity - Original Sin

Civilization (since 1991 and still playing)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

Divinity Original Sin

ESO on hold until they finish revamping the Veteran Ranks

Awaiting Dragon Age :-)

There Is Always Hope!

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Sins of a Solar Empire.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

Dark Souls

Dark Souls

Dark Souls

and Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by Iselin

ESO

Divinity - Original Sin

Civilization (since 1991 and still playing)

I was just wondering if you feel you got your moneys worth with Civilization? image

There Is Always Hope!

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    90% of the time: DOTA2

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• splongsplong Member UncommonPosts: 15

Guild Wars 2

Wildstar

Europa Universalis IV

Crusader Kings 2

World of Tanks

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Firefall

• movindudemovindude Member UncommonPosts: 127

ESO and World Of Tanks.........mostly hooked on

ESO even after 26k battles in WOT

• Tyvolus4Tyvolus4 Member UncommonPosts: 192

EverQuest

NeverWinter

Tera

Kingdoms of Amalur

Baldurs Gate

DOTA2

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    Got back into League of Legends ARAM. Playing Wildstar here and there...but my computer just doesn't run it well. Slowly but surely I'll have all the parts to build a new PC.
  • FuzzyBulbFuzzyBulb Member Posts: 11

Divinty: Original Sin

Wildstar

Rift

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Pirate101, Hearthstone, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Team Fortress II, RIFT.. Warcraft III to name a few.

Dragon Age Origin, Kingdom of Amalur, Sacred II, Tiny Empires, Dead Space 3 to name some others!

And the list eventually goes on if I go back past this year!

Future games definite:

Planetary Annihilation

XCOM Enemy Within

Dragon Age Inquisition...

No mmos sadly!

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904

FFXIV

Mortal Online

TWC 4

Wrestling MPire

ESO - haven't been on in a week or 2 though

Defiance - it's a nice getaway

can't wait for:

The Repopulation

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

on PC im only currently playing Warframe and GW2 on and off.

I got my ArcheAge client ready for Wednesday, but tomorrow comes out the remastered version of The Last of Us on PS4 so im probably not touching my PC again until i beat that game.

• CCataCCata Member Posts: 2

... after getiing tired of being fooled by TESO and the new "sensational Glyph-thingy" which ruined my expectations in a new chance for "Rift", "Tera" and "Defiance" I returned to steam and am enjoying happy hours of gameplay on:

- Sniper Elite V3

- Wolfenstein: The new order.

[but: I am still waiting for the next pve-orientated mmorpg, with an nice shop for fluffy things while still no p2w...]

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Perptuum

ArcheAge

Age Of Empires HD

Morrowind

Icewind Dale Complete Co-OP

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

GW2

Borderlands 2

Dark Souls 2

Skyrim/Fallout NV on occasion 

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Originally posted by angerbeaver

Dragon Age Origins. Been playing for 230 hours or something since I got the game a few months ago.

Now playing DAII which doesn't seem as bad as people made it sound. But I am just in the start so maybe it crumbles quickly.

• TankYou88TankYou88 Member Posts: 310

Dragon Age Origins. Been playing for 230 hours or something since I got the game a few months ago.

Now playing DAII which doesn't seem as bad as people made it sound. But I am just in the start so maybe it crumbles quickly.

Dragon Age 2 was made for the PC users this time, or at least thats what I suspect. The PC version of 1 is horrible, that was made for console. But ya im doing the same thing playing both 1 and 2 again so that I have my own adventure saved to import to 3 when it finally comes out.

• CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    Hearthstone
  • PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874
    Firefall, occasionally SWTOR, Walking Dead S2, P101, occasionally Skyrim.  
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

Unturned: Not really a fan of zombie killer games, but it is fun and for free. Probably even going to spend the 5 bucks for the only gold dlc.  And if a 16yrs old can release such a game for free I really wonder what all those other zombie game developers are doing all the time. ;)

DIvinity: Original Sin

RTW2: after 2 years of patching and because of STIM mod it became at least playable and some fun. I own no DLCs. You really lost me with this one as a customer, CA.

No MMO, again....

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I mess around with VERY old games and play some Hearthstone but not much HS over the last 2 months because i got bored.I always get the mood to play the various Half Life games and some Quake and Unreal.

This is the sad state of this industry ,so many terribly weak games with bored people defending them just because they are bored and are willing to play them.I went through that phase when i was young,i wanted to play every game and every game seemed exciting,however after having seen and played the exact same ideas over and over i cannot do it anymore.

Seeing the current trend of game design,i do not see anyone pushing the envelope and giving us  a great RPG game,i see more cheap ideas and marketing gimmicks.Game design is so predictable now,the old saying you need to play several weeks before you can give a fair assessment is grossly untrue.I can tell everything i need to know about a game in the first day !!.All i need to know is if the design warrants me sticking around and yes i have enough knowledge to see that in mere hours.

I wanted to toss my old Age of Empires disks back in but sadly one won't work,so i would have to buy the entire game again.I guess that is why i started using Steam i can  always have access to my games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Right now I am playing making history the great war so far 71 hours logged in. I am also going to try playing some more divinity original sin i have played it for 113 minutes but it is hard to break away from the great war.