Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pay 2 Win at a new perspective.

MMORPGtesterMMORPGtester Member UncommonPosts: 96

At first I was in love with this tittle, it had PvP I was having a blast for 3 rounds.
I then seen there was another area a PvE area, this area was fun to for about the first hour. And it got repetitious. So I went back to pvp playing my medic bot.

Game was great good battles good 1 vs 1 matches. And good mosh pitting to. Started another match thinking this is like taking candy from a baby "they probably are children". Drive out me and the entire gang sticking together, We ran into this enemy, like many times prior but i did not see this one prior oh well. OMG he just took out our entire team wtf. ok had to be a fluke we went back out, and it happened again. now were just running out and getting slaughtered non stop. I had no idea how to leave the game and it forced you back into the arena after spawn.

I gave the game benefit, what are the odds of running into him again correct? Well after that game about 50% chance there were a few like him, and no way to even touch them. In one game I was getting shot and saw no one. eventually I spotted him inside a structure, I shot and drove after it, it drove off just driving threw other buildings. interesting..

Are these the things to come, hacks where players can just drive threw structures on the map and pack into them?

My skill rating is around 70, I do not know if that is good however I think it is, I get allot of rewards after the games. Just when your against one of them founders, forget it game over.

sory for the wall of text it wont accept my spaces.

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033

From what I read.  It sounds like you post to vent about getting owned in PVP a few times.  That happens in every game.  There will always be someone out there that is better then you.  

Now, for the pay to win title.  I really don't understand what you think makes this game P2W?  I'm not defending it.  I have barely given the game any thought.  I just didn't read anything in your OP that convinced me the game is P2W.  In fact, nothing in your OP even really mentioned the game being P2W.  Other then some comment about not winning against founders.  So, what exactly do founders get that gives them a power advantage?  I see nothing on the founders pack to suggest otherwise.  Hacks also do not make a game P2W.

I'm starting to think you really don't understand the meaning of Pay to Win.

• TsumoroTsumoro Member UncommonPosts: 435
    Originally posted by MMORPGtester

At first I was in love with this tittle, it had PvP I was having a blast for 3 rounds.
    I then seen there was another area a PvE area, this area was fun to for about the first hour. And it got repetitious. So I went back to pvp playing my medic bot.

Game was great good battles good 1 vs 1 matches. And good mosh pitting to. Started another match thinking this is like taking candy from a baby "they probably are children". Drive out me and the entire gang sticking together, We ran into this enemy, like many times prior but i did not see this one prior oh well. OMG he just took out our entire team wtf. ok had to be a fluke we went back out, and it happened again. now were just running out and getting slaughtered non stop. I had no idea how to leave the game and it forced you back into the arena after spawn.

I gave the game benefit, what are the odds of running into him again correct? Well after that game about 50% chance there were a few like him, and no way to even touch them. In one game I was getting shot and saw no one. eventually I spotted him inside a structure, I shot and drove after it, it drove off just driving threw other buildings. interesting..

Are these the things to come, hacks where players can just drive threw structures on the map and pack into them?

My skill rating is around 70, I do not know if that is good however I think it is, I get allot of rewards after the games. Just when your against one of them founders, forget it game over.

sory for the wall of text it wont accept my spaces.

Nothing you have said constitutes in the slightest to P2W, not even close. So I think you should amend your thread title OP. As for your issues, if you suspect someone from cheating, and yes it does happen you need to report that person using the in-game features giving the development team the ability to address it. 

Now, I don't know if they were hacking, or using a mod they could of simply be using known glitches in the map. Either way its wrong and poor play and should always be reported. 

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson

I don't think anyone on this site that initiates it's use in a thread knows what it really means. It's really become more of a politically correct way of saying " I'm an mmo parasite and don't want to pay for my meal"

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by DamonVile

I don't think anyone on this site that initiates it's use in a thread knows what it really means. It's really become more of a politically correct way of saying " I'm an mmo parasite and don't want to pay for my meal"

When you're right you're right.

• CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    There are services for around $10 - $15 a month one can purchase and aquire an advantage over others, driving through walls, seeing through map layers, ..... I don't think that's the case in Transformers though, it's not even launched yet.
  • Tara_WindwalkerTara_Windwalker Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Originally posted by DamonVile

Your statement is arrogant and inaccurate.

"I don't think anyone on this site ... "   So, that would mean you, as well?   

The person posted in the wrong area ... it's for the MMORPG or someone in authority to move the post or delete it ... not for you to ridicule a person (especially, followed by a quote on evolution).

• LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Looks like a lot of people felt this game was either pay to win or just trash. Closure was announced today. Not everyone is a parasite who claims p2w... Any who RIP failed transformers game.
  • BoudewijnsBoudewijns Member UncommonPosts: 162
    the game will stop early next year

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.