Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: Gamemafia.pro Game Giveaway Sweepstakes!

AdminAdmin Santa Fe, NMPosts: 5,037Administrator Common

MMORPG.com is very pleased to present this exclusive sweepstakes event! We have partnered with Gamemafia.pro to give away 18 unique prizes that will give you free games in their store!

Below is the full list of prizes and their value:

• Arma 3 EU Steam Key 27.94 EUR

• Battlefield 4 Origin Key 19.95 EUR

• 3x Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass Steam Key (CoD Ghosts required) 39.99 EUR

• Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Battle.net Key 21.99 EUR

• Diablo 3 Standard Battle.net Key 19.85 EUR

• FIFA 14 Origin Key 11.99 EUR

• Football Manager 2014 Steam Key 11.49 EUR

• Murdered Souls Suspect Steam Key 7.40 EUR

• Need For Speed Rivals Origin Key 19.49 EUR

• Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Origin Key 18.99 EUR

• SimCity Origin Key 12.99 EUR

• 2x Sniper Elite III Steam Key 18.43 EUR

• The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Steam Key 12.99 EUR

• The Elder Scrolls Online Key 14.86 EUR

• Watch Dogs Uplay Key 21.25 EUR

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Comments

• AbimorAbimor phoenix, AZPosts: 329Member Uncommon

Is this a legit site to buy from if it is I am picking up watch dogs

• GruntyGrunty Fort Worth, TXPosts: 7,029Member Uncommon

And here I was all set to get mad and complain that this was a European only contest.  

• AbimorAbimor phoenix, AZPosts: 329Member Uncommon
    Ah I did not notice it was all EUR guess buying it would be a waste of money.
  • GruntyGrunty Fort Worth, TXPosts: 7,029Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Abimor

It isn't Europe only. I guess I should have stuck a smiley face on the end. The site accepts several currencies.

Then again I am not real impressed when all 6 of the customer reviews at the bottom of their front page are from the same person.

• FeonixoFeonixo WellingtonPosts: 27Member
    Wow I actually won something! And an awesome prize too.. thank you very much mmorpg.com (the most up-to-date and informative mmorpg site around) and gamemafia.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Dorval, QCPosts: 869Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Feonixo
    Wow I actually won something! And an awesome prize too.. thank you very much mmorpg.com (the most up-to-date and informative mmorpg site around) and gamemafia.

Grats! Get grinding because the new patch added more difficult things to go grind out.

• macwoodmacwood Brooklyn, NYPosts: 101Member Uncommon

Wow just wow, They sell Steam gifts.. So they are buying them at a big discount from steam then reselling them at a much higher price.

SEEMS LEGIT.

• macwoodmacwood Brooklyn, NYPosts: 101Member Uncommon

May I sell gift subscriptions?

Steam Gift Purchases can not be sold. Attempting to sell a gift subscription is a violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement and may result in your account being permanently disabled. You can trade gifts using our new Steam Trading system and can read more about that here.

How can i get them shut down?

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 avondale, AZPosts: 962Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Grunty
    Originally posted by Abimor

It isn't Europe only. I guess I should have stuck a smiley face on the end. The site accepts several currencies.

Then again I am not real impressed when all 6 of the customer reviews at the bottom of their front page are from the same person.

Your last sentence was the same thing that I was concerned about as well.