Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Landmark: Join Dave Georgeson and Terry Michaels Live on our stream!

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Our own Bill Murphy will be joined by Dave Georgeson and Terry Michaels from SOE to go over the latest additions to Landmark, as well as some news on the updates coming in the near future! More details below!

• WHEN: Thursday, July 24th at 2pm ET, 11am PT, 6pm UTC.

• WHERE: Right here at http://www.mmorpg.com/streams.cfm

• WHO: SOE's Dave Georgeson and Terry Michaels with our own Bill Murphy

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• AcorniaAcornia Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Posted to Landmake forum to try and get you move viewers.   Hopeing that the stream will be good and wants to hear all about the new things comining to Landmark.
  • TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Landmark is amazing but where are they at with EQN?
  • AcorniaAcornia Member UncommonPosts: 275

They are using Landmark as the test bed for making and testing all the parts that will be used to make EQ Next with. 

With the lead up to SOE live next month where they will show off both games with the work they have done and where they are taking them.

One thing I found very interresting having Landmark as the only SOE game on this computer and not having defraged the hard drive in about a month.  When I used full screen and realy looked at the file names as they flashed on the screen, you can see alot of the work that they have done so far and are holding back for release during the SOE Live event.   Things like races, weapons and armors.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Originally posted by Acornia

They are using Landmark as the test bed for making and testing all the parts that will be used to make EQ Next with. 

With the lead up to SOE live next month where they will show off both games with the work they have done and where they are taking them.

One thing I found very interresting having Landmark as the only SOE game on this computer and not having defraged the hard drive in about a month.  When I used full screen and realy looked at the file names as they flashed on the screen, you can see alot of the work that they have done so far and are holding back for release during the SOE Live event.   Things like races, weapons and armors.

Combat is definitely being showcased at SOE Live too, as per Dave's teasers and Blueprint on the forums.  I'd imagine it's going to be a big show for Landmark and Next.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Dang me and working till 3! Have to watch this one recorded afterwards.

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    Dont care bout lm want next now