Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny: Vanguard Armory Stars in New Video

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Destiny beta kicked off this past week to great success. Bungie has released a new video about the Vanguard Armory, a special pre-order trailer aimed at enticing folks to pre-order. The Vanguard Armory will be unlocked early for folks who pre-order Destiny, meaning that on launch (9/9), you'll get better gear faster from the Vanguard representatives.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Video not showing up

EDIT: working now thanks

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    so paying the same amount of money as everyone else but earlier will land me more content than the people waiting for launch? or will they get that stuff after launch anyway? if they wont then this is stupid. ESO did this with the any race any faction crap on preorder only. This cash grab practice needs to die.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    @Rojo: Just earlier than others, and it will likely all be surpassed with drops and other loot by level 8 or so. It's akin to a starter ring or starter armor in other games.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697

These cutscenes remind me of SWTOR class trailers, which were done very good IMHO. That was definitely the thing that sold SWTOR to masses and I think Destiny should have more of them.

I have no doubt it will be a good game, but will it be a great one? I think it depends on the amount of content they are able to produce and keep people entertained.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

@Bill,

Thanks for clarifying that, i was getting worried there for a moment.