Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... They are playing for 10 million dollars

BarbarbarBarbarbar Member UncommonPosts: 271

The DOTA 2 International of course. I just watched for a moment, and it was a young California babe, asking an Asian guys some questions. Then he translates it to another Asian guys and he gives a lengthy answer. Which is then translated back to the california babe.

Yeah right. Give them their millions and don't call me again pls. Most uninteresting thing to have happened for a while.

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

The hell are you talking about.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    u jelly of Gabe Newell's wallet? image

• BarbarbarBarbarbar Member UncommonPosts: 271
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid
    u jelly of Gabe Newell's wallet? image

Ask me in a thousand years.

• BeegsBeegs Member Posts: 107
    Yep the OP is right - it was a 10million dollar prize pool for an interview. Its lucky he tuned in at that exact moment to catch the 3 min interview between the 4 dota matches.

r.i.p. c!

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    Wait, DotA is about babes? Damn, it's more interesting than I thought.
  • mayankingmayanking Member UncommonPosts: 162
    its hard for me to take dota seriously as a competetive game when both teams never start on even playing fields. Its really sad this is what E sports has came to.
  • LudwikLudwik Member UncommonPosts: 407
    Actually I have to agree with OP.

Been a big fan of Dota2 in general but the e-sports scene took a massive step back yesterday.

Chinese Dota, which is winning Dota, is mind numbingly boring. It's min/max, meta builds, and cheesing taken to the extreme.

Having 2 Chinese teams in the finals boring the shit out of everyone probably turned thousands of viewers away. Even the on-hand crowd wasn't into the game at all.