Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you mobile game?

SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

I have an image of people mobile gaming with a pc or console about 10 feet from them.

I am curious where people actually go when they mobile game.

where do you go to mobile game?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507

I don't, my idea of mobile gaming is using my 10+ pound gaming laptop to sit in the living room and pretend to watch TV with my wife while gaming the entire time.  image

Any other device has screens that are too small and interfaces that I can't deal with.  (Give me a keyboard and a mouse every time.)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

I don't mobile game except for using the Rift mobile app. That I check every couple of hours when at work. :P

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    I used to dabble in Arcane Legends a bit when I had free time waiting for an appointment or a slow day at the office. Haven't really done any playing on my phone lately though, they just lack the substance and fun of an actual game, not to mention every mobile game is locked behind some ludicrous paywall.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i dont play mobile games. Back when i had my old PSP i played it right next to my pc and sometimes on my bed. Being away from my pc/console is not the main reason why i would have a mobile gaming device, i still want to browse the internet or listening to music while playing so my pc is always on, no matter what. I hate doing that on my phone and have to plug the charger 100 times a day so i use my pc.

• CorthalaCorthala Member UncommonPosts: 283
    I do play mobiles games, I have some free time at work and mobile games is all I have to pass time.

"you are like the world revenge on sarcasm, you know that?"

One of those great lines from The Secret World