Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Acolytes [NA/EU/AUS] | PvX/Crafting | Daggerfall Covenant

124»

Comments

• WizardhoodWizardhood Litchfield, CTPosts: 13Member
    Looking for a new home?! CHECK US OUT! You can contact myself @War101 or another officer @Skoundrel in game!
    Although we have gained a few new faces! We need more! join us today!
  • FlopsyAcolytesFlopsyAcolytes Frederick, MDPosts: 9Member
    Still looking for more to join us! I give great hugs!
    Although we added a few to our ranks last week, we need more! join us now!
    Grabbed another member or 2! Remember you can be a member of 5 guilds! Why not one that's been around for 10 years, has multiple chapters, and a long standing history of being amazing! JOIN THE RANKS OF ACOLYTES NOW!

Always looking for new faces! Check us out!

Look me up in game @War101

Its been a while since we have seen some new blood, so join up with us and spill some!

You can now get into the guild w/o an app! Easy peasy!

If you feel we are a good fit for your play style then by all means fill out an application! Hope to see you soon! You can contact myself @War101 or another officer @Wraithen, @TherealHussain, @Naupraptor, or @MykahAshborn in game for an invite!

Acolytes will be revitalized when 1.6 goes live! Join now and be part of something real!
  • RedruumRedruum Aurora, ILPosts: 292Member Uncommon
    The Acolytes are still going in ESO! Even more coming back with 1.6! Join us today as this is the last guild you will ever need!

Haroo!!

Guess what everyone?? Buy to Play is here!!!

The initial thread has been updated.

Find @DrChronic or @Hieru in game for invites or questions.

Check out the latest on our website http://www.acolytesgaming.com

• AldjorAldjor n/a, ORPosts: 10Member
    Ten years of Acolytes gaming and looking forward to ten more! With B2P many of our members are returning and we have increased our ranks over the past months with new recruits excited about the future of ESO.
  • Soki123Soki123 Kelowna, BCPosts: 1,481Member Uncommon
    May I join?
    Originally posted by Soki123
    May I join?

You may.  The ESO server is down at the moment.  Head on over to our website  www.acolytesgaming.com and register and we can shoot you an invite when the servers come back up.  Make sure you stop by in this thread and introduce yourself http://www.acolytesgaming.com/forum/m/30208304/viewthread/20364731-acolytes-in-elder-scrolls-online

• GardivorGardivor Chicago, ILPosts: 1Member

Ask any gaming community who has been around for many years and you will hear our name. We have a proven record of being a top rank gaming community that put family, friendship and hard core gamers together to make a core group of people who have been playing side by side for the past 10 years.

Who else can stream several boss fights at the same night at the same time with 95 members online at once? We can and we have the poof on our YouTube channel. Our ranks increase everyday and those who has proven themselves are proud to wear our Acolyte tag. Ten years seems like yesterday and this community is just get started. So you think you have what it takes to become an Acolyte?

We welcome CraftBlade as the newest addition to our #AcoStreamTeam

Come watch his Adventures in ESO on Tamriel Thursdays at our Twitch Channel http://twitch.tv/AcolyteGaming every Thursday at 7pm CST!

Acolyte's are still going strong in ESO!  We have many new members over the months and expect more with the new content coming.  We also have a guild trader for those that need to sell items.

Find @DrChronic @Mortech @Eragus in game for invites if you are interested or join our site!

HAROO!
124»