Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HackerSide

ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Had a blast initially, but it's kind of wasting away due to the growing hacker problem. Last night both VS and TR had hackers. And a couple of names I saw before, like "|||||||||," who could insta kill anyone in zone. Some vet players claim those are actually GMs. WTH.

Not long after, the population was reduced to about 5 players per side, and 60% of those were hackers. Nice going SOE. Looks like F2P and bored GMs want to kill the fun out of PS1.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

Comments

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Ok so last night was a blast. Join a squad or platoon of around ten+ and you'll have a blast. No major hacker issues last night (thank God).

In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Haven't seen any hackers on all week. Rejoice! Nice little fights. Also had several new players the other night asking lots of questions. All welcome, come join the fight!