Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those of you unfamiliar with this project.

LachiusTZLachiusTZ Member UncommonPosts: 5

Ok, just to give everyone on here some perspective.  

You should read this thread from page 1, as it has a running history of this project from the start.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?5904-Pantheon-Oh-Jesus-Fucking-Christ

This thread, is more current.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?5912-Rerolled-Pantheon-Singlehandedly-destroying-Kickstarters-since-2014

Give them a good read before dumping any of your time or money into anything related to Brad.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882

People should know only one thing:

They don't give refunds if they fail to deliver a product that was purchased from them.

This is written in their Terms of Use, and you'll have to agree to this if you make a purchase.  https://www.pantheonrotf.com/help/terms

• Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395
    I have read these posts before, at least a couple pages in, however I just cant get passed all the trolling, some of deserved for sure, others just for the sake of trolling.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by LachiusTZ

You should read this thread from page 1, as it has a running history of this project from the start.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?5912-Rerolled-Pantheon-Singlehandedly-destroying-Kickstarters-since-2014

Give them a good read before dumping any of your time or money into anything related to Brad.

What exactly was I supposed to see in those links? How much of a cesspit that place is? I thought this site was bad...

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• NellusNellus Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Or you could just read the last portion of each link and take a wild guess at the general tone of those threads. You know, to save time.

- Nellus

• CendhariaCendharia Member UncommonPosts: 319
    Looks like a lot of envious nonsense to me..why should I read this again? lol?
    Well..that's a better idea,  if you even want to waste several minutes of your life reading that kind of thing.    How depressing.
  • Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395
    Maybe their site is looking for hits, lol
    Originally posted by Distopia

What exactly was I supposed to see in those links? How much of a cesspit that place is? I thought this site was bad...

Yup..my impression too...a roiling pit of vipers.  Yeah I want to spend all my time there...don't think so.  

Originally posted by Cramit845
    Maybe their site is looking for hits, lol

that's probably it.  Well good luck, but negativity..doesn't attract me at all.   Tell me something I want to know that isn't all full of envy, poison pal ship etc ad nauseam,  and I'll frequent the place.    That place doesn't get my vote..sorry guys. 

• ArcheAge2014ArcheAge2014 Member UncommonPosts: 135

It gets better. This project has been collecting forum subs for months now at the tune of over 2000 per month. Brad said that he would pay people out of the funds that came in, yet very few actually got any money. The ones that did are the biggest of the ass kissers, the ones that didn't are those that had questions about the funds or the project. Even the guys that got paid were only paid a day's work at best. This is a small scale of what happened to the last set of devs... Sigh, history repeats so quickly.

Edit- Also the lead Mod told me last night that Brad plans on paying back the money he stole with the new money that comes in from the pledges. How the fuck do these guys think that is acceptable? That's not paying it back, that's take money from the project again.

None of them are qualified for their positions and constantly overstep their bounds. I guess it's alright when they are getting a hundred dollars out of the 2500 that comes in monthly just in resubs. Brad clearly deserves the biggest piece of the pie. The reason the forums look so dead is because of the moderation. Anything remotely seen as a threat is removed. This is how they are operating because I received the same memos as the rest of the mods. Also, if your removed from posting and try to post again, they are given permission to IP ban you.

this is from freniz he is the one who does the videos for bras and his game rise of the pantheon game. one of the new dev.

• ArcheAge2014ArcheAge2014 Member UncommonPosts: 135

We all know that Brad paid himself from VRI $45,000 for 5 months work in advance. This is common knowledge and was posted both on this site and on the official Pantheon Facebook page. This makes it canon. 

That is $9000/month. Based on what Salim told K-TAM Radio this was likely done in March. This would mean the months from April to August Brad is not getting any money at all from the project as he has already been paid. 

We know this project was officially launched in October of 2013 and that Brad had back paid himself. This has been confirmed by Salim and others. That's 6 months. If we do the math of 45000/5 = $9000. By extension $9000 x 6 = $54000 for a total of $99,000 in total prior to April and nearly 2/3 of the entire projects income to that point for one person who has to date produced no credible actual work beyond what he says he has done. We know all the previous builds were done by the team and that Brad was not around for any of it beyond a few meetings claiming to be looking for investors.

The revised total on the web site was $142,000 (rounded). Leaving only $43000 to pay lawyer fees for documents and incorporation and other things, Incorporate VRI, Trade mark Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, Pay his financial friend, pay for Art from J.P. T. and other artists, and pay 11 other members of the development team for their work for the 6 months from October to March when it all fell apart. Some people, like Tony had been working on the project since August of 2013. Salim admitted to being one of the higher paid guys, Tom is also a ranking member of the team (no one has heard from at all in all this time) as well. I don't have exact numbers so I want to postulate that roughly $10,000 was paid out before any wages were paid out to the dev team leaving $33,000 to pay 11 people various rates for 6 months work.

In total that is $3000 for each member if they all were paid the same, which we know they were not. We know Tony was paid about $2000 at most for 6 months work for example. Salim says 1 member of the team never got paid anything at all. I have narrowed it down to Ben who never got paid, though I have no official word from him. Also Salim said only 1 person received any money that covered additional costs of business, I am guessing Unity shop assets. 

I have read and been told by a Green Named person that this site is generating between $2000 - $2500/month. That's April, May and June so far. $7500 and that only the very top and very faithful of the Greens have received any money at all. Roughly $100 or so.

I was also told that Brad has insisted he will pay back his advance of $45000 from the purchases/subs received from the site. I really want you to think about this. 

The very first disagreement I had with any one on this site was about the money I sent to Brad directly to his [email protected] e-mail. Many of you, including Brad defended that this e-mail was VRI and that NONE of the money went directly to Brad and that it all had to go through VRI first. I am sure those posts still exist somewhere. 

My question(s) is this. IF that account and ALL subs/purchases go to VRI before they go to Brad. Brad cannot pay back his advance until after at least August. At which point why anything would be paid back if it was all on the up and up? Brad is quoted as saying he will pay back the "advance" from the subs/purchases received by the site. If the Advance was legal why would anything need to be paid back? Also, how would he pay VRI back $45000 from subs/purchases paid to VRI?

Let me clarify. VRI Paid Brad $45000. Brad is going to take ANOTHER $45000 from VRI and then write a check to VRI for $45000. Would that not still leave a deficit of $45000? Nothing in effect would be paid back at all. This is an illusion, a trick and I wonder how many people have bought that.

In order for Brad to pay VRI back anything is if he had changed how the banking system works. He would have to be personally accepting all monies sent to VRI, which would mean I was right in my initial disagreement with Brad about where my money went to, and from which it came back from, and that Brad was lying to all of you, and that VRI is not actually reporting any of the subs/purchases. VRI would then be a front with no assets and no money at all to pay for anything. 

This leads me to the next question. Why does Brad need to pay for Unity Licensing? Didn't he already pay for it from the initial purchases after the Kickstarter? If not then one of the team paid for the license which they would have billed VRI for. Brad says he paid everyone back, if he had done so would he not have a Unity License already from that as all assets that belong to VRI would have had to be returned to VRI?

These are just a few of the holes that are appearing as the information previously put out is being stretched thin and this new information is not in line with the old. Then there is everything Frenzic has been posting which I also have no doubts of. I look forward to speaking with him at some point."

this came from the new dev for rise of pantheon.

LOL why hello Frenzic, fancy meeting you here. :P  Gotta keep that agenda going..God Forbid,  Pantheon should succeed...THAT would make certain people SOooo unhappy.  :)  Have a great day. :D
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627

Seriously...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JECYdFDCfRg

I am not impressed.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Archeage2014, Be real careful with your claims. If the people you are mentioning signed NDA's, they could be breaching it and you and them could be getting nasty-grams from lawyers. CYA

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• ryvendarkryvendark Member Posts: 141
    This is like the third thread on this, this week with all the same people posting the same things....you people need more interesting lives.
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Originally posted by Cendharia

Yup..my impression too...a roiling pit of vipers.  Yeah I want to spend all my time there...don't think so.  

Its amazing how after viewing their forums I realize how good we have it here at MMORPG.COM...

Seriously anyone feel way better posting here now? At least we get the chance at intelligent debate and collective fair conversation.

• AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207
    Isn't it just the new Fires of Heaven boards?
  • ConvoConvo Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Originally posted by sludgebeard

Its amazing how after viewing their forums I realize how good we have it here at MMORPG.COM...

Seriously anyone feel way better posting here now? At least we get the chance at intelligent debate and collective fair conversation.

Lol...

• GenerolGenerol Member Posts: 34
    Originally posted by ArcheAge2014

Leaving only $43000 to pay lawyer fees for documents and incorporation and other things

There is absolutely no way in hell that he is paying $43,000.00 (approx) for documents and incorporation via legal fee. My former firm was one of the most sought after and high priced in the state of CA. To put it into perspective, a general hourly wage, depending on the reputation and associated firm runs around $200 - $1,000 (extremely rare) per hour and those wages (in regards to contracts) usually coincide with large contractual agreements such as merging or large purchases. In this case, for the creation of an NDA and contracted worker contract? At most (even from a high priced attorney - which I doubt he had) would have ran about $1,000.00 for the general contract. From there, once a template is created, he doesn't have to pay a dime and simply needs to circulate it when the need arises.

To copyright the intellectual property, I will let you see for yourselves and judge for yourself on the fees. For example, the last copyright issue I dealt with was last summer and it cost $945.00 to be initiated for review and that even added the most secure safeguards for the material. Anyhow, check yourself and do your own calculations if you wish:

http://www.copyright.gov/

also be sure to check

http://www.uspto.gov/

All that said, there is absolutely no way, no chance, zero, zil, zip, nada that $43,000.00 was paid into attorney fees if the claim is that it was done for contract creation, incorporation and such. Not even close. However, don't take my word on it, I suggest you do your own research as it is easily available to find (message me if any of you get stuck and are of the "internet lawyer" type who like investigating things).

Alders, I have only seen four original and/or former FoH members thus far on the forum but I'm sure there are others around so I believe it is more so a gaming forum that takes a more upfront approach about things which I can respect. Sure there are trolls, people who think they are important when they aren't and dingbats but every site has them. It's a good forum for information and there are good people there. There really is no reason to look down on that site as far as I am concerned and I am an original FoH member. They just handle things much more ferociously and bluntly. 

• BlazenfuryBlazenfury Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 23
    LOL why hello Frenzic, fancy meeting you here. :P  Gotta keep that agenda going..God Forbid,  Pantheon should succeed...THAT would make certain people SOooo unhappy.  :)  Have a great day. :D

I haven't posted in this thread, I'm confused... Do I know you?

• ConvoConvo Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Originally posted by Blazenfury

The only frenzic  I know is a pretty big jerk...

• BlazenfuryBlazenfury Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 23
    Originally posted by Convo
    Originally posted by Blazenfury

The only frenzic  I know is a pretty big jerk...

LOL 170 post over here? You tease :)

• TucoPRXTucoPRX Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Blazenbro come back.

• BeckAltarrBeckAltarr Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by Generol

Leaving only $43000 to pay lawyer fees for documents and incorporation and other things

There is absolutely no way in hell that he is paying $43,000.00 (approx) for documents and incorporation via legal fee. My former firm was one of the most sought after and high priced in the state of CA. To put it into perspective, a general hourly wage, depending on the reputation and associated firm runs around $200 - $1,000 (extremely rare) per hour and those wages (in regards to contracts) usually coincide with large contractual agreements such as merging or large purchases. In this case, for the creation of an NDA and contracted worker contract? At most (even from a high priced attorney - which I doubt he had) would have ran about $1,000.00 for the general contract. From there, once a template is created, he doesn't have to pay a dime and simply needs to circulate it when the need arises.

To copyright the intellectual property, I will let you see for yourselves and judge for yourself on the fees. For example, the last copyright issue I dealt with was last summer and it cost $945.00 to be initiated for review and that even added the most secure safeguards for the material. Anyhow, check yourself and do your own calculations if you wish:

also be sure to check

All that said, there is absolutely no way, no chance, zero, zil, zip, nada that $43,000.00 was paid into attorney fees if the claim is that it was done for contract creation, incorporation and such. Not even close. However, don't take my word on it, I suggest you do your own research as it is easily available to find (message me if any of you get stuck and are of the "internet lawyer" type who like investigating things).

Alders, I have only seen four original and/or former FoH members thus far on the forum but I'm sure there are others around so I believe it is more so a gaming forum that takes a more upfront approach about things which I can respect. Sure there are trolls, people who think they are important when they aren't and dingbats but every site has them. It's a good forum for information and there are good people there. There really is no reason to look down on that site as far as I am concerned and I am an original FoH member. They just handle things much more ferociously and bluntly. 

Actually that Post by Arch was by me on a different forum. Be nice if credit was given. I was also never a mod on the Pantheon Boards. I did sign an NDA but I am in Canada so there is nothing Brad can do to me even if he wanted to. I have no plans to visit California. 

If you read my break down I start with that $43k number and agree it is too much and bust it down to $10k which is still a lot. 

One bit of information that has been mentioned is Brad paid/gave his Financial adviser friend $20k. In the end the math still works out, though leaving less money to pay the team over all. I know one of the team went $20K+ in debt working for Brad and every time he brought up being over his head Brad told him he would take care of him and to trust him. 

I have also confirmed that Ben did get paid something but it was not enough to keep him in his apartment. He had to move to another city and found a better job there as a result.

K-TAM Radio

• GenerolGenerol Member Posts: 34
    Originally posted by BeckAltarr
    Originally posted by Generol

also be sure to check

Actually that Post by Arch was by me on a different forum. Be nice if credit was given. I was also never a mod on the Pantheon Boards. I did sign an NDA but I am in Canada so there is nothing Brad can do to me even if he wanted to. I have no plans to visit California. 

If you read my break down I start with that $43k number and agree it is too much and bust it down to $10k which is still a lot. 

One bit of information that has been mentioned is Brad paid/gave his Financial adviser friend $20k. In the end the math still works out, though leaving less money to pay the team over all. I know one of the team went $20K+ in debt working for Brad and every time he brought up being over his head Brad told him he would take care of him and to trust him. 

I have also confirmed that Ben did get paid something but it was not enough to keep him in his apartment. He had to move to another city and found a better job there as a result.

I wonder (seriously) what he gave that friend 20k for as that's an awful lot for financial advice.