Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any word yet on the founders pack give away???

Hey everyone,

I have not seen any winners announced yet for the founders pack give away yet, anyone heard anything?  

Any info would be great! 

Comments

• TwigariousTwigarious Member Posts: 4

Yah they are waiting on a Founder pack key.  Once they have it they will announce the results.

• velexievelexie Member Posts: 28
    All winners are secret, as stipulated in the agreement, with only certain names being mentioned per discretion, which is ambiguous at best. Maybe they exist, maybe they don't .. .. if you weren't notified, then you didn't win. =(
  • Necromunda77Necromunda77 Member Posts: 11
    Well thanks guys for the quick response's, guess that means I didn't win one :-(
  • grigdushergrigdusher Member UncommonPosts: 139
    it's strange all the other sites announce the winner.

war 40K Eternal Crusade: refferal 4$ bonus: EC-9Y7IAZJ8UZN6I http://www.eternalcrusade.com/account/sign-up/?ref_code=EC-9Y7IAZJ8UZN6I

Originally posted by grigdusher
    it's strange all the other sites announce the winner.

Yes....it sure is, and they even said they would announce the winners on July 2nd.... what is up with that?

Originally posted by velexie
    All winners are secret, as stipulated in the agreement, with only certain names being mentioned per discretion, which is ambiguous at best. Maybe they exist, maybe they don't .. .. if you weren't notified, then you didn't win. =(

Hmmmmm, I don't remember reading anything about the winners being kept a secret, only any information or game play by the winners before launch was kept quite. 

I think that there is something wrong with this picture when this site states the winners will be announced on July 2nd but never announce the winners.  Just seems kinda wrong!  

Since people either didn't believe or read my post.  Go to the general discussion, Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Founder Pack Giveaway.  If you look at the last post on it you will see:

"UPDATE:

Waiting on one of our prize keys. Once we have all prize keys we'll announce our winners and send 'em out.  Apologies for the delay!"

This was posted on 7/03/14 2:21:34 PM.

Originally posted by Twigarious

Since people either didn't believe or read my post.  Go to the general discussion, Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Founder Pack Giveaway.  If you look at the last post on it you will see:

"UPDATE:

Waiting on one of our prize keys. Once we have all prize keys we'll announce our winners and send 'em out.  Apologies for the delay!"

This was posted on 7/03/14 2:21:34 PM.

Thank you for that info... I just thought it was really odd that no one heard anything yet and I missed that update.   I seem to have a hard time navigating this site and getting to the post I m looking for.  Omg, how did I miss that update from MikeB! I guess I need to just look closer, lol.  

Thanks again! 

No problem. :)
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Winners will be announced later today. Apologies again for the delay!
  • kosackosac Member UncommonPosts: 206
    why you want play this game.. we have already same gameplay in spacemarine game..?
  • SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    Originally posted by kosac
    why you want play this game.. we have already same gameplay in spacemarine game..?

I can't play orks or Eldar, nor any of the races they would add later.

And there is VERY LITTLE progression.

Don't get me wrong, I love space marine.  But there isn't anything to it and no one playing it.

• HolyTrevorHolyTrevor Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Originally posted by Swanea

Don't get me wrong, I love space marine.  But there isn't anything to it and no one playing it.

and it has a much bigger world

Thank you for keeping us informed MikeB.... it is appreciated!  

Well I for one didn't buy Space Marine, I wanted to, but I was just to busy with building my house and work.  I also had all the DOW II series so I was all set.  I did download the demo of SM, and it seemed fun, but everyone I talked to or review I read stated the game lacked real depth.... that is why I want to play EC!!!  If the dev's keep their word and make the game they have been promising to make, the depth will be there and there is just so much lore and history with Warhammer 40,000 to expand on.  

I have killed myself for the last five years building my home and paying off my property.  I haven't had time or the money to game hardly at all.  Things are starting to come into place and the house is almost done, I am so looking forward to this game coming out!   Maybe I can get my dad into this game, which is saying a lot!   I have been war gaming with table top since I was 7,  I have been gaming for just as long.  War gaming on the table top seems to be a dying hobby and it really kinda sucks that its fading out among younger people.   This game holds so much promise for all of us die hard Warhammer 40K fans, OMG I can't wait!!!

Originally posted by Swanea

You hit it on the head, +1 :-)

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Winners announced here! Grats!
    All I can say is wow..... lol, just wow! 
  • NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by MikeB
    Winners announced here! Grats!

Gratulation for the winners, meet you guys in the game :)