Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: The Good Within Blood Drive Announced for Quake*Con 2014

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Bethesda Softworks has announced that it will be sponsoring "The Good Within Blood Drive" in partnership with the American Red Cross. The event will take place during Quake*Con 2014 to be held in Dallas, Texas on July 18th and 19th.

"QuakeCon has a great group of attendees who we think will want to help the community by donating blood,” said Pete Hines , VP of PR and Marketing,  Bethesda Softworks. “The American Red Cross is a terrific organization, and we’re thrilled to welcome them to QuakeCon."

“The Red Cross is grateful for Bethesda Softworks’ invitation to host a blood drive during such a critical time,” said Jan Hale, External Communications Manager at the American Red Cross. "The summer months are a particularly difficult period for blood collections and being a part of this event gives us more opportunities to help save lives."

Find out more on the Quake*Con 2014 site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KorthagKorthag Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Dont resist Zeni, give it up, at the and you know you will go F2P
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Korthag

if they cant get your $15/mo theyll take your blood!

On a sewrious note, what does blood donation have to do with f2p? I think its a really nice thing to do.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

if they cant get your $15/mo theyll take your blood!

On a sewrious note, what does blood donation have to do with f2p? I think its a really nice thing to do.

It is a very good thing to do, of course the more cynically minded might wonder if Zeni is trying to buy themselves some ' Good PR' for some reason, i certainly wouldn't disagree that they could use some, and given who Zeni's President is, it could be considered an 'atypical' way of achieving it, and also being something of a 'diversionary tactic' image

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944

well this comment doesn't have any connection with a charity, i wish other game companies will do the same. And these are written from someone who don't like ESO, and uninstalled it since open beta/demos. The fact they made a shit game, doesn't mean that this particular action is something positive.