Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

New free random hero box code.

RaagnarzRaagnarz North Las Vegas, NVPosts: 268Member Uncommon

Limit one per account and they're giving away 30k codes. Get em while its hot.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/marvel-heroes-2015-giveaway/1100-6420767/

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Vancouver, BCPosts: 4,818Member
    cool thx :)
  • AbimorAbimor phoenix, AZPosts: 329Member Uncommon
    Thank you very much! Also going on is the bogo sale and  since I just bought a hero less than 7 days ago I get a bogo hero so two chances for me to get Iron Man ya!!!
  • TalonsinTalonsin Posts: 1,468Member Uncommon
    Awesome, thanks a bunch mate!
  • DakeruDakeru Posts: 1,639Member Uncommon
    Thanks for sharing.

I have an entitlement delusion - because I have this strange idea that my 50$ should have the same value as anyone else's 50$
    "Your account is not entitled to the same value as a new account. Just saying you are entitled to the same as someone else because you said so is exactly what expresses your entitlement issues."

• TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,153Member Uncommon

sweet! got one, Thanks

Brad McQuaid Quote:  So, God-willing, the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen team and I will be able to make or allow that magic to happen a third time, and it too will be not just a great game, but also that catalyst again that brings people together, sometimes out of their comfort zone, learning how to work together not just tactically in a virtual world but also socially in the real world.
  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,197Member Uncommon
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Chicago, ILPosts: 1,506Member Uncommon
    Thanks!

"Change is the only constant."

• MadatanMadatan PitePosts: 167Member Uncommon
    Good stuff bro!
  • TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,153Member Uncommon

dang, got a hero I had already. :-(

Brad McQuaid Quote:  So, God-willing, the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen team and I will be able to make or allow that magic to happen a third time, and it too will be not just a great game, but also that catalyst again that brings people together, sometimes out of their comfort zone, learning how to work together not just tactically in a virtual world but also socially in the real world.
  • TechnoPandaTechnoPanda The World, CAPosts: 17Member Common

Got Storm. Still need the random box code from tentonhammer and IGN Prime. Have a code from ONRPG/MMOHUT (starts with RHBX-MHUT-) and one from GameOgre (starts with RHBX-OGR2).

• nachofootnachofoot Kennesaw, GAPosts: 119Member
    I have a Raptr one that I will trade.  I already have Gamespot though.
  • TechnoPandaTechnoPanda The World, CAPosts: 17Member Common
    Do you have the italian code from yesterday to trade?
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 22,441Member

sigh .. i miss all these free codes ... anyone has an extra unused key? I would really appreciate one now.

I did buy the avenger pack from steam, and hope that this game will continue to get better.

• johnfoxxjohnfoxx marrero, LAPosts: 4Member
    i wish i had a code lol i been working & missed that last 3 or 4 codes
  • johnfoxxjohnfoxx marrero, LAPosts: 4Member
    i just cant seem to get a  code