Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Key Sweepstakes (Week 1)

Comments

• ArokonosArokonos Member Posts: 2
    18129 Contestants right now, what are the odds?
  • DevilixDevilix Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Best of luck people! :D
  • SpektilolZSpektilolZ Member Posts: 1
    please!)
  • zzaxzzax Member UncommonPosts: 324
    Originally posted by canhascow
    KInda sucks knowing that all of the keys will go to bots since there isn't any sort of screening process. =/

Yeah, I wouldnt mind if they were taken by real people, its sweeptakes after all, but gold sellers grabbing all makes me sad.

• defstathdefstath Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good luck !!!!
  • SkirraSkirra Member Posts: 3
    Good luck everyone!
  • wilqwilq Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Good luck ppl
  • LuiggyLuiggy Member Posts: 2

woooo

• Matthias3030Matthias3030 Member Posts: 1
    Goodluck :)
  • SilverrendySilverrendy Member Posts: 3
    Good luck everyone ^^
  • plug112plug112 Member Posts: 1
    Good luck to everyone participating, not too long and we will know who has won one of the 1k keys and who didn't :)
  • ZloodziejZloodziej Member Posts: 3
    Good luck to everyone ;)...ohh.. wait. No ! Good luck to me ! :D
  • YuuleYuule Member Posts: 2
    Good luck, guys. See you in a couple hours! :)
  • MajstatepaMajstatepa Member Posts: 3
    Good luck and may ancestors smile upon you guys and gals because tomorow we go to Dreanoorrrr !!!!!! 
  • MichiganderMichigander Member Posts: 6
    Have they even begun to pass out the keys yet?
  • PaskePaske Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Originally posted by Michigander
    Have they even begun to pass out the keys yet?

Its starts in 9 hrs

• tjsin12tjsin12 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    This should be fun.
  • chartinchartin Member UncommonPosts: 16
    contest over, unpleasantly surprised, have to wait longer to select?

looking forward to gw2 actually..

• StormiNLStormiNL Member Posts: 2
    It jsut closed guess they are picking now..
  • UristmcteraUristmctera Member Posts: 9
    Here's to hoping I get a key! I have 5 tickets in to the contest. Also hoping that this manual selection will filter out the bots and multiple accounts so that only legitimate users get them this time!
  • IshbuKertleIshbuKertle Member Posts: 2
    Fingers crossed!
  • wardem0nwardem0n Member Posts: 14
     /crosses fingers
  • Em314Em314 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Uristmctera
    Here's to hoping I get a key! I have 5 tickets in to the contest. Also hoping that this manual selection will filter out the bots and multiple accounts so that only legitimate users get them this time!

I thought they were gonna use random number generator or something similar as stated in the detail of the contest.

Where is the manual selection coming from, just out of curiosity

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150
    Originally posted by Admin

MMORPG.com has setup a random drawing sweepstakes to give away the next 1,000 beta keys for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion, Warlords of Draenor!  From now until July 8 @ 9PM EDT you can enter for a chance to win one of these elusive keys!

NOTE: As a reward to dedicated members you will get a bonus entry ticket that will increase your odds of winning for every day you login to MMORPG.com between now and 7/8/14 @ 9PM EDT.  No more than 4 bonus tickets can be earned for a total of 5 tickets.

Good luck!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES NOW!

You guys posted this on the 4th of July?  C'mon, man, a bit lame, isn't it?  We aren't all 14 in a basement.  Those of us with families should have been nowhere near a computer on the 4th but with our families.

Pretty cruddy deal if you ask me.

• UristmcteraUristmctera Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by Em314
    Originally posted by Uristmctera

I thought they were gonna use random number generator or something similar as stated in the detail of the contest.

Where is the manual selection coming from, just out of curiosity

Well it's a random drawing, but they're going to have to sort through to make sure that people with the same IP on an account don't win twice and are banned. That's why, i'm assuming, the key selection process might take up to 24 hours. They want to make sure that legit users get keys this time, and props to them for that.