Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy hell Chocobo Training is a huge investment

FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

So Chocobo training is rad. But you must be or have access to master crafters and gatherers. And you must grow some serious plants in your garden.

I am actually pretty excited about this. Chocobo training isn't some one off side activity. Its actually a meta for non combat activities. I am gonna be pretty busy the next couple months doing this.

I guess I should know better by now. Yoshi P doesn't mess around when he adds new content haha.

edit: changed to training for proper verbage

Comments

• Froggie85Froggie85 Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Originally posted by Foomerang

So Chocobo raising is rad. But you must be or have access to master crafters and gatherers. And you must grow some serious plants in your garden.

I am actually pretty excited about this. Chocobo raising isn't some one off side activity. Its actually a meta for non combat activities. I am gonna be pretty busy the next couple months doing this.

I guess I should know better by now. Yoshi P doesn't mess around when he adds new content haha.

Yeah we got a lot to do !!

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Foomerang

So Chocobo raising is rad. But you must be or have access to master crafters and gatherers. And you must grow some serious plants in your garden.

I am actually pretty excited about this. Chocobo raising isn't some one off side activity. Its actually a meta for non combat activities. I am gonna be pretty busy the next couple months doing this.

Sounds interesting at least for the higher level crafters

• Colt47Colt47 Member UncommonPosts: 549
    Yeah the trick with this game is finding something worthy to do in it that feels fulfilling without being filler.  Patch 2.2 was kind of a mess in that regard, as Atma farming and more beastmen dailies were definitely not the best extensions to the end game.   Patch 2.3 seems to be heading a better direction.
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Ppiper
    thanks. I was on the fence about resubbing and you just put me over the edge.  Whipping out my Amex.

I'm not sure where you left off, but to get into chocobo training, you need to have ay least level 30, finished the chocobo quest chains, be part of a free company that has a house. in order to be a self sufficient chocobo trainer, you need to have a stable and garden at the house, max melded botanist, 318 control on your carpenter, and a max melded miner helps with tier 3 soil but not required.

Just wanted to give you a heads up before jumping in.