Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online: Recharged Update Ignites Player Base

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online has been updated with the "Recharged" patch. Recharged brings new starter heroes, quests, missions and more into the game. To get the community excited, the team has released a brand new video. Check it out before heading to the Marvel Super Hero Squad Online site to start playing!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LazerXLazerX Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Wow killer!
  • winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    [mod edit]
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

This isn't just for kids.

I know I'm gunna catch crap for this, but the game very much has fun things to do for adults.  There's a whole CCG in there, there's multiple difficulties as well as challenges to beat things in different ways, there's TONs of content.

But a bunch of a-holes are willing to bad mouth anything they haven't tried....

• dragnmastralexdragnmastralex Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Personally I tried this game, I prefer its big brother Marvel Heroes Online.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

I have been playing this browser game  for years now and took pride in being the European vice champion of the inbuilt card game. Well that was until the European server was closed - Pro7Sat1 involved.. enough said.

This version of the game is constantly getting updates and this big change now made it easier to earn heroes, cards and playable missions by simply playing. It's all about fractals now - just like with its big brother.

Harbinger of Fools