Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: The Post-50 Experience to be Overhauled

13»

Comments

• MatimusmaximusMatimusmaximus Member UncommonPosts: 26
    How about separate servers with two difficulty choices. Could that work with a mega server?
  • JackCracker411JackCracker411 Member UncommonPosts: 69

For the love of God... can people please quit comparing this game to Skyrim ffs?! It was never designed to be a Skyrim and nobody ever said it was going to be Skyrim online.  Honestly... Skyrim was friggen terrible as far as ES goes.  I'm glad it's not Skyrim.  Talk about easy... I don't think I died once playing through that game.  Sneaking around.. shooting everything up with a bow from a mile away.  Dragons were a joke.  They looked great.. but were pathetically easy to beat... which doesn't make sense.  And... OF COURSE the world looks so open and fantastic... it's a friggen single player game.  They don't have to worry about thousands of people being in the same area at the same time.  The damn game doesn't need to scale at all.  

I wish all you people talking about "this ain't skyrim" or "this ain't elder scrolls" would take an arrow to your knee. :)  

• SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by shane242
    much much to late.

Pretty much. Sad. If they could have just taken it more seriously, game felt so amateur. Simple rookie mistakes.

• sethman75sethman75 Member UncommonPosts: 212

Good to see.

Once i reach cap i know i can keep going and enjoyable the fantastic game world they created.

Better late than never ZOS.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by SuperDonk
    much much to late.

Pretty much. Sad. If they could have just taken it more seriously, game felt so amateur. Simple rookie mistakes.

4 months after launch is too late for an MMORPG?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• IG88IG88 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Veteran zone and veteran quest... continuous repetition so boring
  • ForrealzForrealz Member Posts: 28

This is very good news for those who understand ESO and know that its not your typical MMO and that its more about the solo experience along with the occasionally group and PVP action if that is your thing and not your cookie cutter MMO that everyone is uset too.

Now keep in mind that its only been around 4 months so that is not too late lol for anything MMO wise and i am sure as ESO matures they will continue to make it more social but as of right now they need to stick to ESo's strong suit and at least keep the people who like it and understand this happy because those are the people that still play and are at vet levels so obviously they must be listening because alot of people have been asking for this for a while now.

Btw to the idiot that kept acting like solo is strange concept in MMOs wake up because there are plenty of people that play MMOs solo most of the time just for its PvE and main story and do not bother to be social much so remember not everyone wants or plays MMOs for same reasons you like too. Having said that i will say that i think a MMO should have a good balance of everything but if not at least do well at what the MMO does offer best because you can always still add whatever you want as MMO grows later on.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by SuperDonk
    much much to late.

4 months after launch is too late for an MMORPG?

In todays environment it can be a hugely crippling factor to contend with, there are more and better games out there already, one of which just launched recently, and as usual, even more are 'incoming' is it too late, depends, is it too little too late is more the question image

• ForrealzForrealz Member Posts: 28
    Phry remember that the comment about there being a better MMO that just launched recently as well is your opinion and what you think just like there is plenty of people that feel same way but about ESO. personally i am playing Wildstar and ESO atm and like and play both for different reasons since both MMOs are entirely different and trying to do different things so hard to compare in my opinion but of course there will always be people who disagree.
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

July 17th should be interesting.

iam currious- i was a casual player in ESO- made it to 50 had a blast. started vet rank to 1, lost interest really fast- when they started talking about group content- i realized this wasnt for me..lets hope they introduce solo content again.

calgron was a huge turn off for me.