Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@New Give WOD Beta Away Check This.

Just check out

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1543203-Info-How-to-Obtain-a-Beta-Key/page237

Someone has made 550 accounts and many other people have also, just to get a key. which gives people that are honest and fair really bad odds.

Good luck all.

Comments

• MissVyrisMissVyris Member Posts: 3
    I do hope they track the IP of the winners to at least try to avoid giving multiple keys to 1 person. After what happened with the giveaways last time they wouldn't want another scandal on their hands.
  • DatAussieDrunkDatAussieDrunk Member Posts: 5

Iv been reading that thread, it seems people are just changing their IP every account that they create. I guess they could atleast try filter out the accounts that look the same or look generic.

• ThebhoyThebhoy Member Posts: 6

I'm sure MMORPG can find a way to filter out all the duplicate accounts, even if its just by number of forums posts etc.

The below contest rule is there to filter out some of these people as well.

Winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility (age, name and address). Information will have to match your MMORPG.COM account values as well as a valid ID.

Good luck to all the legit people, personally I feel more confident I have a chance compared to the "chaos" last week even if it will be 20/1.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

actually don´t give a flying rats arse.... If someone is desperate enough to go through all that work... Fine... It is just a beta any way and as long as you are not hoping to scalp a key pr two your self, nothing is lost by them picking up 20-30 keys... After all you will get to play the game anyway.

It is not like we are talking SDCC Tickets here.

This have been a good conversation

• jendltijendlti Member Posts: 5

yeah, unless we can summon the angry mob against them

lol

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Did they make all those accounts just to get 1 key? If he's trying for more he's not gonna make it past the ID part.
  • DatAussieDrunkDatAussieDrunk Member Posts: 5
    Yeah hopefully the ID part fucks most of them.