Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROLEPLAYERS WANTED! | Ironsworn Realms of the North [IRON]

IRON has reopened recruitment to quality humanoids and roleplayers. The largest, most active RP guild in ArcheAge, as of the writing of this post, the RP section of IRON's forum contains 538 unique RP threads with 5,634 responses! From character, realm and guild storylines, to event archs, to character bios, participation has been robust. If you haven't given us a look, stop by, see what all the buzz is about, and drop an application!

Sponsored by the Midnight Reveries Gaming Community

Volikov | GM of IRON | ROLE-PLAYERS WANTED!

Comments

• SatsunoryuSatsunoryu Member UncommonPosts: 285
    Great community and guild, with original ideas and a heavy RP theme, you should check them out!
  • drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Old PnP player that would like to use the AA western release to get back into RP in video games - as I think becoming part of a RP community in AA will be the best way to ahoy the game long-term. I haven't actually RP'd in a video game since the original NWN but those are some of my best online gaming memories.
    I actually have decent experience playing this game already, although I won't be paying for any early access.
    I generally have a rule about joining guilds from a forum pre-release but I will give your link a looksee.
  • VolikovVolikov Member Posts: 20
    Thanks Satsunoryu! Hope to hear from you Drakaena! I perfectly understand the "rule" but I ASSURE you we are the exception. Looking forward to your application.

Will be in Alpha tonight and most of the weekend for anyone who has it and wants to contact me in-game.  Otherwise, I hope to see your application!  

Great community and guild.  Original ideas and great RP.  I highly encourage you to sign up today!
    Will be in Alpha all night tonight and most of the weekend for anyone with questions.  Just whisper Volikov.  Otherwise, please visit our site and post an application.

The guild is growing nicely with quality role-players.  Get in early as we build a legacy!  I'm in Alpha all day again today.  Please check us out and submit an application through our website!

Recruitment is off the chain for IRON.  Join now and get in on the pre-planning fun!
    IRON is waiting for your app.  Come check them out now!  http://www.ironsworn.com/
    IRON's ranks continue to swell with quality role-players. If you enjoy RP and haven't yet found a home for launch, come check us out and drop an application.

The Ironsworn Realms are growing and are looking for more members to fill the ranks.  Come check out all the great things happening!  Great guild, fantastic community!
  • RewhymoRewhymo Member Posts: 53

So me and my GF are very very curious about Archeage. We want to join the alpha but unfortunatly funding is not on our side so we are going to concider the Beta.

We are both extremely interested in Roleplaying in Archeage but we would like to know when, Roughly, the beta is going to start so we can play our purchase of the beta accordingly.

Any and all personal experience with RPing in the game and other activities is very welcomed

The Ironsworn Realms are growing every day and if you haven't checked us out yet, you are missing out on the best RP experience you will find in ArcheAge!  Come see what we are all about!
  • SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Any EU RP? :c
    Indeed!  We have an EU realm called Order of Evernight.  Soaps/Lathe is your point of contact, otherwise feel free to drop an application and we'll get you sorted.

However you'd like, of course.  Is this a trick question?

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

I am intrigued, I have been in RP guilds in the past, simply for the maturity level they seem to bring.

As Archeage nears launch, I am still undecided on my character I would like to play.  How would IRON as a guild handle Pirates?  I briefly browsed your website, and couldn't find if you are planning to play the noble side of bounty hunters or maybe stray into Piratehood.  Would Pirates be allowed in the guild, cause I have explored both sides, and actually plan on RP'ing a character into each realm.

I am not very deep into the logistics in AA, so I am not sure if a Pirate can even be in a non-pirate guild.

If you could enlighten me, I would be much obliged

• Thadrius78Thadrius78 Member Posts: 1

If you are planning on playing a character that kills/steals his way into the actual pirate faction, then it will not be possible to be in a non pirate guild, as your character is literally kicked out of either faction you join at the start (East or West).  As far as IRON goes, we do have a pirate/naval realm called The Shadow Fleet which will undertake many forms of pirate like actions. We plan on stealing from and attacking the East faction on open waters, but if we see a possibility of bringing home big loot from an attack on our own faction then we may just slice off a piece of that cake! In doing so, however, we will require our members to maintain their infamy points in order to avoid getting kicked out of our faction. 

TLDR: We have a realm that will be partaking in many aspects of the pirate lifestyle. IRON however will not allow members to become fully fledged members of the actual pirate faction, mainly because it will remove them from our own faction and our guild. 

Recruitment remains open to aspiring and avid roleplayers.

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

Is knowing ArcheAge lore a requirement for this? Roleplaying is fun but I don`t really know much about the setting.

Not at all.  I am not a lore stickler, myself.  Don't let that stop you.

2 RP guilds named named IRON recruiting for AA.  Both of you guys seem awesome too

• AdamethiusAdamethius Member UncommonPosts: 1

I would like to join. Though I am at best a casual gamer, having been reduced to such after getting older and forced to find means of sustenance in the real world, I once-upon-a-time have always wanted to join an RP guild that didn't have... embarrassing names such as Black Dragon Warriors of Light or Demon Killers headed by AwesomeDude18. Should the names exist outside of my imagination, I apologize. But anyway, I'll check the site out.

Edit:

Oh look. My first post. I am lurker... no more. Darn.

Originally posted by Myrdynn

2 RP guilds named named IRON recruiting for AA.  Both of you guys seem awesome too

Who is the other IRON?  Not aware.

I think it was in the Archeage page, not sure, I clicked it yesterday thinking it was maybe somebody else from your guild and it was different