Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Petition: Rename this site "whiners.com"

evilizedevilized Member UncommonPosts: 576
Seems to be the only type of thread posted anymore, why not call things as they are?

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

yes..

now watch how the thread trys to proove you wrong

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Whining about whiners is better.
  • NellusNellus Member UncommonPosts: 247
    How about Ridiculouspolls.net?

- Nellus

• TheQuietGamerTheQuietGamer Member Posts: 317
    Originally posted by evilized
    Seems to be the only type of thread posted anymore, why not call things as they are?

As Bread said you are one of the whiners.  

• CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Are you people new to forums?
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. -Socrates

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404

I nominate you as a prime example!

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    people find think themselves clever to just argue for arguement sake

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Yo dog, I read alot of whines on this site.

So I made a whine post with a whine poll so you can rate your whine so others can whine about it.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    What people whine on this site, you jest surely.  I mean what would they wine about?  Bad games?  Sense of gaming entitlement? Out of control Egos?  Superiority complex?  Yes people whine on here and some don't but who am I to judge anyone? 
  • Acidon.NumenAcidon.Numen Member Posts: 55

That domain was first registered on June 15th, 1998.  Its' current expiration is June 14th of 2015, but it is likely locked up tight.

It does not appear to be for sale, but you can try contacting the owner.

Incidentally, it's registered by someone that lives in Bethesda.

Please Note: I'm done arguing with unreasonable people with an agenda and/or those that fail to see logic.

Argue if you must, discount my post with anti-logic and/or Hyperbole. I won't be responding any longer.

• evilizedevilized Member UncommonPosts: 576

tongue in cheek

but kind of not.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Asm0deus
    Originally posted by evilized Seems to be the only type of thread posted anymore, why not call things as they are?
    I nominate you as a prime example!

Infinite loop! Sucking me in!!!!!
  • LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around does it make a sound?  Go do something productive like make your own site and try to police it to be "whiner free." Then come back here in six months and let us know how it went for you.
  • RhinotonesRhinotones Member UncommonPosts: 250
    Regardless of whether your statement has any substance or not, I predict this thread to be locked in the near future...

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Originally posted by DamonVile

Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. -Socrates

Soo.. with this quote .. Socrates ,  basically judging people on what they discuss and by doing so puts himself in the weak mind category ..

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by BeansnBread
    Whining about whiners is better.

+1

• AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 160
    This guy probably plays EVE Online.
    Someone whining about whiners, can I vote for him? 
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482

Originally posted by Scorchien

Originally posted by DamonVile Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. -Socrates
    Soo.. with this quote .. Socrates ,  basically judging people on what they discuss and by doing so puts himself in the weak mind category ..
    The statement as a whole is an idea.
    Originally posted by Foomerang

Originally posted by DamonVile Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. -Socrates

You know Socrates once said ' it is those whiners that whine about the whiners that are the whiniest of all'.  True fact that.  

Originally posted by TheQuietGamer

You know Socrates once said ' it is those whiners that whine about the whiners that are the whiniest of all'.  True fact that.  
    I once saw Socrates at the mall with Billy the Kid and Beethoven, but they couldn't stay because they had to do a history report at San Dimas high school.

Originally posted by TheQuietGamer

I once saw Socrates at the mall with Billy the Kid and Beethoven, but they couldn't stay because they had to do a history report at San Dimas high school.

I think I was there, Beethoven went mad playing chopsticks in HMV. 

I have been biting my tongue for too long.  Stop fucking whining you whiny pratt.  Jesus H Christ can you not get the fundamental flaw in your post??? Now I can breath again.... 

This discussion has been closed.