Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corruption at MMORPG?

• RobokappRobokapp Dublin, OHPosts: 5,324Member Uncommon

Gekko, sadly I do. although last night it was pretty quiet?

i'm the one who proposed capcha for first 10 posts of a new user. :)

• zzaxzzax YESPosts: 296Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko
     actually, he's billed as the "WORLD famous black magic baba guru" ! image

if you have no idea what the above reference is about, you obviously don't read the MMORPG forums outside of the admin's working hours...

Well, BABA is also spamming mmo-champ , arena-junkies and some other wow related forums. :)

• KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLPosts: 20,442Member Rare
    Originally posted by slickbizzle

I read their explanation. It sounds plausible to me.   I don't see a conspiracy here.

I know this is extremely important, but people will still have plenty of opportunities to get keys so they can escape a dying Earth on the only ship. No wait..... I mean: play a video game. 

ROFL, my thought exactly.  You'd swear they stole someone's inheritance or killed baby seals.

It's a stupid beta key for a video game folks, get some perspective.

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    I don't play games, I inhabit virtual worlds™
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• QuizzicalQuizzical Posts: 15,017Member Uncommon

If the beta keys didn't actually work, then I'd suspect corruption.  No, not corruption of people, silly.

• kragekrage Miami, FLPosts: 419Member

Oh boy everyone lets get to the MMORPG Mystery Mobile we have a Mystery to solve! lol

• Paragus1Paragus1 Philadelphia, PAPosts: 1,739Member Uncommon
  • Bruenor88Bruenor88 CascaisPosts: 3Member
    Corruption or not it felt very strange indeed. Site was always crashing, "under maintenance" or "service unavaiable". Me and many many members were hiting f5 button like there was no tomorrow for sure and I know some people who were lucky to get keys for WoD through their Ipads and smartphones.
  • MikeBMikeB Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,793Administrator Uncommon
    Really? Come on now. We goofed it up. Not a conspiracy. Locking this.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

This discussion has been closed.