Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: More Warlords of Draenor Beta Keys Coming Thursday

Comments

• Alcop0psAlcop0ps Member Posts: 18
    I thought it had another hour myself, unless the times I've been told are completely wrong..

• ACIDTOTALACIDTOTAL Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by ntImp
    http://i.imgur.com/eLXmYek.jpg

trolling?  !admins, please confirm something.. its 3:15 am here, have things to do in a few hours and have to sleep yet!!

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I will say I believe the silence is due to someone messing up on their end. And they might be figuring out how to handle it. Stuff does happen though. It just means the people who didn't get a key now will actually have to wait longer to complain about WoD.
  • clarynaaclarynaa Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by Alcop0ps
    I thought it had another hour myself, unless the times I've been told are completely wrong..

PST here, can confirm, 48 minuts left.

• OgymanOgyman Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by Skargrim
    Originally posted by ntImp
    http://i.imgur.com/eLXmYek.jpg

Quit posting that cause I'm not gonna believe that.  What I will believe is if one the admin actually post something on the main site, facebook, or even twitter.  Cause while disappointed of not having a key, I'm more ticked off there hasn't been an official announcement of it.

Word!

Seriously, I am deeply dissapointed myself as I was watching threads, aswell as Twitter, Facebook and the homepage looking for announcement.

I need a girl whose name doesn't end in .JPG

• AndramedaeAndramedae Member Posts: 4

its open for another 45mins

• tjsin12tjsin12 Member UncommonPosts: 16

According to them we have until 10PM. I'm going to wait until it's officially  deemed 'done' to give up or get mad.

• Vcoty10Vcoty10 Member Posts: 12
    well my only plans were to sleep the day away or play beta if i got a key. im here til the end trolls troll all u want, less ppl here the more likely ill get a key :D gl to all who are sticking out til the end!
  • flustjkeeflustjkee Member Posts: 2

• KartharionKartharion Member Posts: 10

There you go

https://twitter.com/TheBillMurphy

Proof that I was not trolling :D

• Xenx656Xenx656 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Originally posted by flustjkee
    Bill Murphy, the Managing editor at MMORPG just posted this a min ago on twitter. thoughts? 

I think this was handled very poorly

states he has no clue. this is partial troll and does not clearify if they have been sent out yet. im still staying

Looks like those of us who stayed and didn't go emo might get rewarded. Good Luck to all
  • KartharionKartharion Member Posts: 10

Bill Murphy: I'm sorry this was badly communicated, but we're working on a better more fair way for the next batch.

He is the managing editor of MMORPG, saying all the keys are gone.  What is that left to understand?

• Alslade85zAlslade85z Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by Xenx656
    Originally posted by flustjkee
    Bill Murphy, the Managing editor at MMORPG just posted this a min ago on twitter. thoughts? 

I think this was handled very poorly

Bill Murphy's Twitter (just a couple minutes ago) "Guys, again, I've been out ALL day. I don't handle the giveaways. But yes, they were posted, and NO they won't be the last round. 1/2"

The guy even admitted that he hasn't been on the website all day. Whoever was in charge of this should be fired or something.. what a terrible mess this was.

• ZeddakisZeddakis Member UncommonPosts: 156

He has confirmed they are gone. Read a few posts down on this thread to see what he said.

• Clypto75Clypto75 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    So, no main page update.. no special offers page update.. no damn update except for Bill on twitter stating that they WERE posted and are now gone. Yea, thank you to the person who fucked this up and wasted a lot of peoples time and effort.
  • KahnrayKahnray Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I think most of us knew there was a chance they would probably go before we could even refresh the page, but what miffs me the most is the fact that there was no official announcement that they had been posted, or that they were available, and the only thing we have to go on right now is Bill's tweet that they had come and gone some time in the past couple hours. There is still no official announcement. This wasn't just poorly communicated, this wasn't communicated at all.
    well thats a swift bite in the ass, seriously the 1s still here posting deserve a beta key, we werent the 1s who fucked up.  ive been here since 3:30 pt   refreshing everything, ive literally got 3 computers on all refreshing diffrent sites. i havent seen anything. MMORPG is gona lose a crap ton of users. good luck with that
  • ACIDTOTALACIDTOTAL Member UncommonPosts: 7
    But.... where they posted the keys???????? there is no registry/historial post of them???? LOL? we have been trolled? who had a key from those 500 keys from today??
  • JarokwaJarokwa Member CommonPosts: 3
    Originally posted by tjsin12

According to them we have until 10PM. I'm going to wait until it's officially  deemed 'done' to give up or get mad.

Stop being so naive.

There were 500 keys, they are gone, they've said sorry for handling it this way and told us what they'll do next time.

Originally posted by Jarokwa
    Originally posted by tjsin12

Stop being so naive.

There were 500 keys, they are gone, they've said sorry for handling it this way and told us what they'll do next time.

no, they didnt say a damn word to anyone. he basically hid his apology where it would be nearly impossible to find...

Tbh, its kinda both party's fault. The site's fault for not updating the page properly as to where the keys would be accessible from and our fault for not being smart enough to think they would be dumb enough to use an old link to re-distribute.
    if ur honestly gona take his apology that he was away, just remember u can alter a website from anywhere as long as u can access the web. its not hard and takes about a min to do.
  • tjsin12tjsin12 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I just wanna believe x.x