Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BETA KEYS GONE

They were here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/529

Now they are gone.

Comments

• nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486
    That was for a beta key giveaway a few days back.  Please don't spread misinformation.
  • Babs1337Babs1337 Member Posts: 3
    Awww! Guess I can stop spammin ;(
  • NerArthNerArth Member Posts: 1
    The new keys will likely be on a new page under the offers bit on the main homepage. Seems more logical.
  • babs88babs88 Member Posts: 12

Says 368 keys atm for me it says, then when I click it 0 wtf?

• Babs1337Babs1337 Member Posts: 3
    No, they just put it up on offer page 529.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /cry!
  • nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486
    Well, not more than 3 minutes after my previous post.... they re-used that giveaway page and posted the 500 keys.  They appeared and disappeared in about 2 minutes.
  • KrypplingurKrypplingur Member Posts: 7

Thank you for linking that! 

I clicked on it and saw there were 359 keys or so left, and when I got mine there were 198 or so keys left. Good luck to anyone who got one, and maybe this was some kind of way to spread misinformation, or whatever it was. I checked that earlier and saw 0 keys, but it was from last giveaway. But I decided to open that link again and have it open, but bam, there it was. I was even going afk for 5 mins to smoke, I was gonna download an episode so I decided to refresh everything while I was opening the program, else I would've come back really sad seeing 0 keys and probably thought it was from last week and kept on spamming for next 2 hours.

Anyways, grats on your keys guys and see ya in Draenor. :-þ

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    So.. they really are gone or these guys just trolling? I didn't think to check that page and assumed/hoped they'd post it on the main page to let us know first.

imageimage

• GrazzaGrazza Member Posts: 1
    I stayed up all day, halfway through the night in the UK for this, it lagged really bad. I had my hopes up. And now they're all gone. I feel like crying because I was almost certain that I'd be lucky enough to get one. I don't know what to do now. :(

Graham "Graz" Samuel

• RPGCraziedRPGCrazied Member Posts: 14

This sucks.

Sad times.

• XpariahXpariah Member Posts: 1

Thanks for tweeting when things are going live.

Oh wait.

• XodusLegitXodusLegit Member Posts: 4
    Nice trolling, you're trying to discourage people, if they were gone, official word would be up, and they wouldn't have used an old page, without informing us first, get it, got it? Good, trolls.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Pretty stupid and frankly shitty of this site to put the new keys on the old promo page.
  • UristmcteraUristmctera Member Posts: 9
    I missed my chance due to a database error. Clicked at around 483 keys remaining, got an error page. Tried to refresh and there were no keys left.
  • throguethrogue Member Posts: 6
    Are the keys really gone? Didnt see anythin posted
  • BeardyguyBeardyguy Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by Urvan
    So.. they really are gone or these guys just trolling? I didn't think to check that page and assumed/hoped they'd post it on the main page to let us know first.

Personally I think it's trolls. 

No twitter post like they did with the last one, no update from any staff member or a news post saying that the Giveaway went live, nothing. 

I'm holding out still, I feel like bad trolls are bad. 

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

If you guys are serious what a fracking joke of a side ring circus.

I would had at least expected a heads up you were going to rehash the old give away to have a fair kick at the can.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• clarynaaclarynaa Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by XodusLegit
    Nice trolling, you're trying to discourage people, if they were gone, official word would be up, and they wouldn't have used an old page, without informing us first, get it, got it? Good, trolls.

Seriously.  People are so gullible.

• Coentje44Coentje44 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Yep they're gone, luckily I've got mine!
  • CaelixxCaelixx Member Posts: 1
    lol what a joke, gg
  • UristmcteraUristmctera Member Posts: 9
    I missed my chance due to a database error. Clicked at around 483 keys remaining, got an error page. Tried to refresh and there were no keys left.
  • coldhoticecoldhotice Member Posts: 7
    this is fucking stupid i clicked it at 460 and it gave me an error then i clicked at 421 and it loaded another error page....give me my key!!!!!
  • hakkapeliitta6hakkapeliitta6 Member Posts: 4
    Seems none of the fan sites can give out keys without major fiasco. First Gamespot now this.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    you would think they would come out and confirm one way or another
  • just2goodjust2good Member UncommonPosts: 15
    I was able to grab a key because of this thread, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.