Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor BETA KEYS (July 3rd)

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Post a brief description of why you think you deserve a key more than I do:

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• koljanekoljane Member UncommonPosts: 171

Playing WOW from US beta, then got my account on 1st day in 2004, still active player even i quited 2-3 times during summer time, already bought deluxe edition of WOD and cant wait to play it :D

Plz can I have the key? 

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Anduin is my favorite character in Hearthstone!

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• jakew3911jakew3911 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Been playing for years now this game is my life and i havnt had the luck enought to be in a beta ive always had to sit and watch videos instead of playing and giving feedback so please allow me to have a key :D
  • AthawAthaw Member Posts: 2
    I actually really need it, we currently don't have a tank with a beta key so we can't run the 5-mans, mainly since our guilds members got really unlucky/lucky at the same time, we currently have 4 people with beta, still need a fifth.
  • TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Originally posted by Betaguy

Your picture invalidates any claim to entitlement.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Join date + forum name

Corrected.

Originally posted by Tyggs

Your picture invalidates any claim to entitlement.

Awww muffin

• BeardyguyBeardyguy Member Posts: 18

Well, I don't really know you at all, so it would be rude to insist that I deserve a key more than you do. 

But should that world exist, I suppose it would be because I've been a dedicated WoW player since shortly after Vanilla release and I'm lucky enough to be in a position where I have the next 4 months off to dedicate to testing the expansion in depth in all aspects. 

Cheers

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Anduin kicks butt!

• drudude5626drudude5626 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Is he the one giving beta keys out? Cause we still have 2 hours till the 4 o'clock time frame.
  • eanderson0209eanderson0209 Member Posts: 2
    I think I deserve a beta key because I have been playing since original beta. I enjoy the game very much and is very dear to my heart. I enjoy meeting new people and engaging in new challenges that this wonderful game has to offer. I would love a beta key and it would make my summer. Thank you MMORPG.
  • KrypplingurKrypplingur Member Posts: 7

I can't really say I deserve it more then the next guy.

But I can beta test the game as I have 9 years of experience playing the game and few hundred(if not thousands) of days played in the game. Used to play PTRs and report bugs and give feedbacks. Haven't done that much lately though.

• ColdgraveColdgrave Member Posts: 1
    Well i am playing since Vanilla and never got any beta key either for Warcraft either for any other Blizzard game and i really want to see content and explore it before it goes live at least once because really love to explore and report bugs 
  • TwopooTwopoo Member Posts: 2
    How i see it is i do not deserve it anymore than you do and same for everyone else here. We are all WoW fans and we all want to play beta just as bad we all deserve it just as much.
  • pavelburepavelbure Member Posts: 3

I've been playing WoW actively since BC.  I used my beta key that I got for MOP to try to troubleshoot the game in an attempt to make it better for everyone.  Any errors that I found were posted in the beta forums so that Blizzard could see what was wrong and fix any troubles - in the end I had over 100 posts of errors that I found.

I also like Anduin in Hearthstone and my favorite card that he can play is the Northshire Cleric.  However, I tend to play Jaina the most.  I'm a big fan of Rexxar too in both Hearthstone and the books.

Here's to hoping that if you have an extra key, you'll give it to me so that I can help make Wardlords into the best WoW game yet!  Thanks and take care!

• CRAZYCAN00KCRAZYCAN00K Member UncommonPosts: 47
    I will go with the join date thing as well , and hope for the best.

• ProfusionProfusion Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by eastlink
    I will go with the join date thing as well , and hope for the best.

@Eastlink, any chance you live in Nova Scotia?

• seelakeseelake Member Posts: 2
    Ive started to play wow at the end of vanillla,play ed since then.Never frozen my account and i ve always Been in an end game guild.recently in March we killed garrosh hm.i really hope to get the beta to see the new raid and all the new environment.and today its my birthday!!!!
  • amorian95amorian95 Member Posts: 1

I love world of warcraft, i play it since wotlk and never tryed to play in a beta :(

I'd like to test WoD.

Thanks and i hope to receive a key.

• CRAZYCAN00KCRAZYCAN00K Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Aye , I am Canadian (Nova Scotian)

• KutzieKutzie Member Posts: 1

Well, firstly, I don't know you, so I don't know how I could know that I do deserve it more than you. Does anyone really "deserve" a beta key?

Secondly, I've played since beta and I have over 600 days (14000+ hours) and 700 levels of playtime.

And anything else... yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, my opinion, man.

• thunder4othunder4o Member UncommonPosts: 11

Player since Vanilla,which main is actually the only character that is max level because i got respect for my Shamy ;) I love it

Around ~500 days played with it ;) Alot of memories in Single character in best game ive played in my life

So i hope to try out some shammy stuff and world in WoD beta and maybe some other classes,you never know :D

• farorefarore Member UncommonPosts: 89

Well then i win

This discussion has been closed.