Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Scarlet Briar is Dead T-Shirt Giveaway!

Comments

• darkartgoddarkartgod Member Posts: 42

LOVE GUILD WARS 2 , favorite part of the story was the chaos in lion's arch attack, I did not expect that it was going be so brutal, the living world events keep me very interested in the game, always new gear to gather and I can play my main in more than WvWvW and PvP and not feel like I've " been there done that". KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

DarkArtGod - Mesmer - Isle of Janthir

• heatzzheatzz Member Posts: 6
    Have not played GW2 for a long time, time to get started, will be fantastic to be accompany by a Scarlet shirt.
  • JestariaJestaria Member Posts: 1
    I absolutely love GW2, I've played it since launch and its one of the only recent mmos that i picked up that i never put back down. I looooovvvveeeee Lions Arch. I've spent hours just walking around finding every little detail of the city. :)
  • OutisOutis Member UncommonPosts: 105
    I would like a 2XL plz.

• Harbinger1975Harbinger1975 Member UncommonPosts: 244

I loved everything about the Scarlet Briar Living Story from start to finish.  I don't think I can pinpoint one thing in it.

• icaroheavenicaroheaven Member Posts: 2
    My favorite one was the fight for Lion's Arch! It was just amazing! (And the tshirt too! ^_^)
  • darthfleshdarthflesh Member UncommonPosts: 6
    The best experience i had was exactly when she died, but not because she was a nuissance or a really annoying character, but because she was a really important part of this story, she was the villain tyria hated and loved as well, and it was actually sad when she died.
  • True-FaolchuTrue-Faolchu Member Posts: 5
    I wish to enter as well.
  • defecteddefected Member UncommonPosts: 24
    i prefer XL !
  • koira1koira1 Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Hmm, i really liked the whole story arc, but perhaps my favorite was the last battle where every player had to work together to bring down those massive Knights / defences so we could infiltrate her base and get a chance to finally end her attack, only to find out that stopping her might have come too late and something else was unleashed upon the world. and during that last battle i just gazed at the artwork Anet did for the base and died oh, so many times. :D
  • deviant9deviant9 Member UncommonPosts: 2

This shirt is quite nice :-)

Hence my post here, I'm in ;-)

• MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Clockwork Chaos and the Marionette. Now give me that shirt i need for my stream :)

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
    MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
    Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

• Point1138Point1138 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Shinies!
  • kverkokverko Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Nice t-shirt. Would love to have it. Thanks!
  • XeydraXeydra Member Posts: 1
    I can haz? ^^ I will wear it to work >:D
  • tappingtheveintappingthevein Member UncommonPosts: 3
    the cinematic after fighting scarlet
  • SinfulChrisSinfulChris Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I want!
  • TheQuietGamerTheQuietGamer Member Posts: 317
    Can I also have a T-shirt with the word 'TWAT' printed across it and arrow pointing up at my face? 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    I like shirt!

• JellytoezzJellytoezz Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Scarlett was amazing. I love Tara Strong and Clockwork Marionette was the best thing ever. The destruction of Lion's Arch was so great and revolutionary in my opinion. I would absolutely love a shirt. Thank you!
  • LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    I quite enjoyed saving the citizens from Lion's Arch :)
  • ArmelblArmelbl Member UncommonPosts: 12
    nice :)
  • SpileSpile Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I am dying for that T-shirt! It looks so awesome! <3 guildwars 2
  • RhumGogglesRhumGoggles Member Posts: 3

Clockwork Chaos by far!! I also enjoyed seeing the result of this story arc (Lion's Arch's destruction) it was something That I did not expect. I didn't think they would DESTROY a main map of the game xD

Goodluck to everyone!